Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
    It's not a poll tax if they had a criminally imposed fee or fine that they have yet to pay.
    It probably depends on whether the fine is part of the sentencing or an after-the-fact fee tacked on by the court. The language in the Amendment is vague enough to allow the former count as 'completion of sentence' but not the latter. My understanding is that the bill currently being proposed would treat them ALL as 'part of the completion of your sentence'

Like many Floridians who have been convicted of a felony, Clarence Office, 61, was excited to register to vote on January 8, when the state’s Amendment 4…

Comment

• There were mumblings about Trump and Russia before the election. It was being weather-ballooned well in advance of the election and Russia was instantly blamed for the DNC hacks, an accusation that was instantly and universally accepted by all of the media without any evidence, despite WikiLeaks insisting emphatically that Russia was not their source. The Democrats and their allies in the media caught onto the angle during the election and they were priming the public for The Grand Conspiracy months in advance. The dossier was written during that time, and they wiretapped Trump Tower as a result. They were digging for dirt and they got nothing. You better believe that if they had caught anything damaging on tape (illegal or no), that would have come out before the election. At any rate, they probably knew how ludicrous it would sound on its own, and having it debunked before the election would destroy any chances of further using it as a pretense for a gigantic Witch Hunt. It has already been thoroughly destroyed and now the ongoing witch hunt is a desperate attempt to find a "gotcha" process crime or something that is totally unrelated to Russia.

That Trump has huge numbers of enemies within his own Executive Branch and within his own party in Congress who have been actively working to undermine him isn't debateable at this point. Our government institutions have become rotten and politicized.
      Last edited by Hannibal; March 19, 2019, 01:53 PM.

Comment

• Ohio could lose $112M in military projects to Trump's Wall instead

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          Ohio could lose $112M in military projects to Trump's Wall instead

https://www.dispatch.com/news/201903...emergency-wall
          the US loses 135 billion per year of tax payer funds to illegal immigration.

Comment

• Everybody knows Jeb hired Steele. Everybody knows that when you have a candidate asking Russia to hack another candidate, you next have an FBI investigation. None of this is interesting. Can we please talk about the national emergency instead? Declaring one and then raiding the Pentagon's budget to build solar farms would be this corruption-hating environmentalist's wet dream. Three birds from one stone there. I promise 2 NIT posts for every national-emergency/wall post, ok?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
              There were mumblings about Trump and Russia before the election. It was being weather-ballooned well in advance of the election and Russia was instantly blamed for the DNC hacks, an accusation that was instantly and universally accepted by all of the media without any evidence, despite WikiLeaks insisting emphatically that Russia was not their source. The Democrats and their allies in the media caught onto the angle during the election and they were priming the public for The Grand Conspiracy months in advance. The dossier was written during that time, and they wiretapped Trump Tower as a result. They were digging for dirt and they got nothing. You better believe that if they had caught anything damaging on tape (illegal or no), that would have come out before the election. At any rate, they probably knew how ludicrous it would sound on its own, and having it debunked before the election would destroy any chances of further using it as a pretense for a gigantic Witch Hunt. It has already been thoroughly destroyed and now the ongoing witch hunt is a desperate attempt to find a "gotcha" process crime or something that is totally unrelated to Russia.

That Trump has huge numbers of enemies within his own Executive Branch and within his own party in Congress who have been actively working to undermine him isn't debateable at this point. Our government institutions have become rotten and politicized.
              since nobody was held accountable, Trump needs to spy on some of these democrat candidates, lie about it if called out, weaponize the DOJ and FBI, fund fake oppo research from Russia, and if he loses, entrap war heros in perjury traps and tie up the incoming administration for years in investigations just to make sure they didn't Jaywalk back in the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                Everybody knows Jeb hired Steele. Everybody knows that when you have a candidate asking Russia to hack another candidate, you next have an FBI investigation. None of this is interesting. Can we please talk about the national emergency instead? Declaring one and then raiding the Pentagon's budget to build solar farms would be this corruption-hating environmentalist's wet dream. Three birds from one stone there. I promise 2 NIT posts for every national-emergency/wall post, ok?
                he actually didn't. Steele didn't get involved until the project was being funded by Democrats.

Republicans hired Fusion GPS in 2016. After Trump won the nomination, republican groups dropped the project, it was then picked up by Hillary and the DNC, and Michael Steele was hired. There was no Steele Dossier until the Dems paid for it.

Here is where AP corrected their reporting when they stated what you just said EVERYBODY KNOWS lol

WASHINGTON (AP) — In a story Feb. 2 about a Republican memo on the Russia investigation, The Associated Press erroneously reported that a former British spy's work on an opposition research project was initially funded by the conservative Washington Free Beacon.
                Last edited by Kapture1; March 19, 2019, 03:12 PM.

Comment

• And since the 30% of people that are born without a sense of humor are apparently all democrats, let me explain to you... The whole Asking Russia to Hack Hillary bit was a joke.

and that is literally the best evidence the dems have of collusion.... a joke.
                  Last edited by Kapture1; March 19, 2019, 03:09 PM.

Comment

• Oxggu4u.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                      Disagree with you crash. Religious freedom is a tenet of this nation. The religious belief of an individual is irrelevant. Considering the religious views of a candidate is bigotry. The Constitution is the backstop to prevent religious injection into our system of gov't. (Unless you're DJT where the Constitution is used as toilet paper - see fake emergency.)

Its not what Janine said, its how she said it and the implication she made with her statement. Yes, words matter. "Crash is an elected official and is it appropriate to determine if he has not molested any children lately which is frowned upon by his religion?"
                      so I guess I should ignore that obamas pastors actions of 20 years and Obama choosing to be a member of that church when considering voting for Obama

or pences fervent religious views on homosexuality and aborrtion

Comment

• funny part about this is McCain bought this hook line and sinker and tried to get this out before the election according to USA today

steele knew it was a line of bullshit started on a cnn website as his source yet convinced McCain as a republican that the dossier was real which is what they needed

unbleievalbe

you know I think Hillary and company knew trump had a good chance to beat them setting into motipon all this stuff

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-se...121722875.html

Comment

• I think re the Obama's Pastor 20 Years Ago conundrum you follow the Epstein's Mother's Doctor Rule.

Comment

• I would not vote for Pence because of his views on homosexuality or abortion. His religion - Muslim, Hindu, Jewish, Christian, Atheist, Wiccan, whatever - has absolutely nothing to with my vote. It's his position on the issues that is important, not with how he tries to justify them.
                            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Its funny how the Trumpanzees continue to whine about the Steele dossier. Standard GOP practice of shoot the messenger and ignore the message. As convicted-felon-to-be Trump stands before a judge to be sentenced, will his supporters scream "his criminal activity never would have been revealed if it hadn't been for investigations triggered by the 'fake' dossier!!!" ? I'm betting they will.

I know this is purely speculation Crash, but maybe you have a clearer view than I do. On two documented occasions, Trump dismissed the American translator/note-taker, and held conversations with Putin only having the Russian translator present. Which means that discussions were held that only the Russian gov't and Trump (NO OTHER AMERICANS) know the content of. What conversations, other than treason, could have been held that required no other Americans be present?

I suspect he sold American foreign policy for personal enrichment. "I'm doing everything I can to eliminate sanctions. I've publicly stated I believe you, a former KGB colonel and avowed enemy of the USA, that Russia did not interfere with US elections despite the proof offered by US and world intelligence agencies to the contrary. I publicly kiss your ass every chance I get for your own internal propaganda. I have given you secret terrorist information that has endangered American allied Israeli agents. When you authorized Syria's use of gas on the rebels, I gave you 45 minutes advance notice of the retaliation strike so you could move your planes and people out of the area. Big savings for you. I've resisted all Congressional attempts to apply further pressure due to your invasion of the Crimea and military action against Ukraine. I did nothing when your lackies shot down a civilian airliner over the Ukraine. I've deflected, lied, and denied the documented contacts between my campaign officials and your intelligence agents. I snivel 'no collusion' at every chance. And this is just the beginning of the list. I want to build my towers in St Pete and Moscow. You owe me."

What do you think the conversations were about?
                              “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                                Its funny how the Trumpanzees continue to whine about the Steele dossier. Standard GOP practice of shoot the messenger and ignore the message. As convicted-felon-to-be Trump stands before a judge to be sentenced, will his supporters scream "his criminal activity never would have been revealed if it hadn't been for investigations triggered by the 'fake' dossier!!!" ? I'm betting they will.

I know this is purely speculation Crash, but maybe you have a clearer view than I do. On two documented occasions, Trump dismissed the American translator/note-taker, and held conversations with Putin only having the Russian translator present. Which means that discussions were held that only the Russian gov't and Trump (NO OTHER AMERICANS) know the content of. What conversations, other than treason, could have been held that required no other Americans be present?

I suspect he sold American foreign policy for personal enrichment. "I'm doing everything I can to eliminate sanctions. I've publicly stated I believe you, a former KGB colonel and avowed enemy of the USA, that Russia did not interfere with US elections despite the proof offered by US and world intelligence agencies to the contrary. I publicly kiss your ass every chance I get for your own internal propaganda. I have given you secret terrorist information that has endangered American allied Israeli agents. When you authorized Syria's use of gas on the rebels, I gave you 45 minutes advance notice of the retaliation strike so you could move your planes and people out of the area. Big savings for you. I've resisted all Congressional attempts to apply further pressure due to your invasion of the Crimea and military action against Ukraine. I did nothing when your lackies shot down a civilian airliner over the Ukraine. I've deflected, lied, and denied the documented contacts between my campaign officials and your intelligence agents. I snivel 'no collusion' at every chance. And this is just the beginning of the list. I want to build my towers in St Pete and Moscow. You owe me."

What do you think the conversations were about?
                                tCxLxf3.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X