Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, me, too.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Can you imagine how much we would give right now for some shitty NIT game? The Hawks and the Thunder would be must-see TV. The Devils and the Sabres would even be exciting. This all makes me even more sad when I remember that the MLB opening day was supposed to happen this week.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Hang in there Whitley. It's going to be a rough patch.

Comment

• AA, I'm armed. Believe it. I doubt it will come to that.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I refuse to acknowledge that reality.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                AA, I'm armed. Believe it. I doubt it will come to that.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                    Hate you've been furloughed, man.
                    Not thrilled with it either BUT I am glad I e-filed my taxes a lot later than I usually do. I get that and my last check (well two days I think on the one after this) on Tuesday. I don't have a lot of living expenses. Live in the country, my folks are well and I have a lot of books that I need to get to. Can play with puppy and take walks.

Thanks though.
                    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Fox was.so hard up for programming they played a telecast of a mid 80s Richmond 400. D Waltrip passes Earnhardt on the penultimate lap and Earnhardt puts him into the wall causing a 6 car pileup. The weirdest thing to see is they climb out of the car with no helmet.

Comment

• Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; March 23, 2020, 04:34 AM.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Comment

• Capture.JPG
                              “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• per a Reuters report from late last evening, "Democrats held their ground
                                Of course that's how it's going to get spun by the press. As I said last week, we're on our way to Sandersland and the Ds won't let this absolute catastrophe go to waste -- they're going to leverage the fuck out of it to make sure we get their fast.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

Working...
                                X