No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your rosy outlook is inspiring. But not out of bounds.
    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Emirates Airlines as of March 25 is shutting down ALL commercial flights. Apparently they are the 4th largest airline in the world in terms of passenger miles flown. That'll be another kick in the balls to oil prices.

Comment

• I'd love to have millions laying around right now. Buy a shitton of stock and/or load up on barrels of oil. Of course, we're probably no where near the bottom, so I'd have to bide my time.

As it is, filling up my lawn mowin' gas container at $1.89/gal is rather unsatisfying.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

Correct. Probably a little optimistic, but I'm basically there.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I'm also going to re-watch and re-read The Road and take notes.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Country boys living in rural areas who grew up hunting, fishing, and farming will be the ruler kings of our dystopian future.

Gonna make sure I add some Hank Jr recordings, a few Stars and Bars flags, and some RedMan chewing tobacco to my supplies as tribute to our soon-to-be overlords.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• <"Dueling Banjos" playing softly in the background>
                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Here's one of them country boys AA says will rule us as a petty tyrant once the worst is over.. Okeechobee County Commissioner Bryant Culpepper. He says you can kill the virus by holding a blow dryer up to your face until the inside of your nose reaches 136 degrees. That's when the virus falls apart.

He saw this on OANN, America's fastest growing news network. From "one of the foremost doctors" studying the disease.

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• On that acreage, chickens, cows, goats, and pit bulls or german shepherds (the latter two for the thieves).

Comment

• Cuomo not happy that there are fucking Farmers' Markets still being held in NYC this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          Cuomo not happy that there are fucking Farmers' Markets still being held in NYC this weekend.

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Fair point

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X