Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
    The thing with AOC is that for a moronic pol, she does get a pass by most of the mainstream media. She might catch some shade from Fox or NRO (etc), but most of her shit gets tossed back at her by nobodies on Twitter, it seems. Compare and contrast her treatment by the media and Palin's a few years back.

That said, I would pay real money to see AOC debate Palin. It would be a real life dumb and dumber. Put it on PPV. Half the money toward the wall and the other half for some project of the Left.
    Let's also face it...at least part of the overexposure for both is sex appeal. Not denying though that Palin got far more mainstream ridicule and earned that pretty quickly.

Comment

• Bernie's campaign isn't fucking around this time around

First Biden, now Robert Francsis?
      Democratic presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke's House and Senate campaigns paid nearly $140,000 to a company that he founded and his wife ran for five years.

Comment

• The thing with AOC is that for a moronic pol, she does get a pass by most of the mainstream media. She might catch some shade from Fox or NRO (etc), but most of her shit gets tossed back at her by nobodies on Twitter, it seems. Compare and contrast her treatment by the media and Palin's a few years back.

That said, I would pay real money to see AOC debate Palin. It would be a real life dumb and dumber. Put it on PPV. Half the money toward the wall and the other half for some project of the Left.
        A surprisingly lucid take on all fronts from our resident Roy Moore backer and Mike Price apologist.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
          The thing with AOC is that for a moronic pol, she does get a pass by most of the mainstream media. She might catch some shade from Fox or NRO (etc), but most of her shit gets tossed back at her by nobodies on Twitter, it seems. Compare and contrast her treatment by the media and Palin's a few years back.

I have a better matchup. Biden seemed so anxious to take Trump out back and beat the hell out of him. I say, bring it on and put it on PPV, winner take all. Or give half to the wall and the other half to the UN. Either way, everyone would watch it. IMO, Trump would beat the shit out of Uncle Joe, but not before Joe got a good whiff of Trump's hair.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

A surprisingly lucid take on all fronts from our resident Roy Moore backer and Mike Price apologist.
            I believe the lone time AA dissented from a Roy Moore hot take was when Moore tried to reinstate the the 10 Commandments monument back in front of his courthouse. AA insisted that each Commandment be given its own separate, yet equal, monument.

Yes, I still miss Mike Dubose

Comment

• Let's also face it...at least part of the overexposure for both is sex appeal. Not denying though that Palin got far more mainstream ridicule and earned that pretty quickly.
              Agreed, but the final point is that Palin-Cortez has also earned ridicule pretty quickly, yet received precious little. Palin was a perfect parody and she was mercilessly mocked (in part, IMO, because the liberal media loathes, I mean loathes, identity traitors). Palin-Cortez is a perfect parody. We're waiting.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Heh. Bastards.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Hell, Tina Fey played Palin almost every week.

"I CAN SEE RUSSIA FROM HERE!"

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• qt9j0hrfa4q21.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=7f7b936a618fb0643af1861c6fe95b6ebf4ab5f0.jpg

Comment

• I don't think that the voters would completely ignore "investigating the investigators" as an issue. At the very least, it would further destroy the credibility of the institutions that are all stacked against Trump in the Alt-Right, which would pay dividends down the road if not immediately.

At any rate, if you want the American people to have any faith in the ability of our law enforcement and intelligence agencies to responsibly wield their power instead of acting as the agents of a Banana Republic, then somebody -- even if it's some low level peon -- needs to go to prison for this shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                        I don't think that the voters would completely ignore "investigating the investigators" as an issue. At the very least, it would further destroy the credibility of the institutions that are all stacked against Trump in the Alt-Right, which would pay dividends down the road if not immediately.

At any rate, if you want the American people to have any faith in the ability of our law enforcement and intelligence agencies to responsibly wield their power instead of acting as the agents of a Banana Republic, then somebody -- even if it's some low level peon -- needs to go to prison for this shit.
                        and equally important, to make sure this never happens again.

Enough with this "you can't touch me, I am a democrat" bullshit.

Comment

• Trump took the worst Stone Cold Stunner in the history of wrestling. He would get worked by anybody in a fight.

Comment

• Comment

• To DSL,, "Professor waving a gun at a guy"' and "Masked man shooting flames out of a makeshift flamethrower" = "heckling".
                              You would think any sane person would say waving a rifle at a guy is wrong, but that how the crazy left thinks. DSL just cant do it. This is the side effects of having your mind clouded with hate, SAD... really sad.

Comment

• At any rate, if you want the American people to have any faith in the ability of our law enforcement and intelligence agencies to responsibly wield their power instead of acting as the agents of a Banana Republic, then somebody -- even if it's some low level peon -- needs to go to prison for this shit.

Absolutely right. Issue an arrest warrant for Trump immediately. Great first step in restoring faith in the American Way.

Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                                ....i've said this before -- she (AOC) is a walking, talking parody. The fact that SNL hasn't lampooned the ever living fuck out of her speaks volumes about where the entertainment media is.

I think its more likely that no matter how absurd SNL would try to make AOC seem, it would come across simply as a news report of what she actually said. Perhaps AOC and Palin should get together and create a new political talk show, The Airhead Sisters. or, I Can See Medicare For All From My Kitchen Window.
                                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                                X