No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Trump wanted ICE to bus people they openly regard as dangerous criminals to various American cities and simply release them. As retaliation against his political foes. Wow.

Any other President, this might spark impeachment talk. But for him? Forgotten by some fresh outrage in 12 hours.

Several DHS people leaked these emails to the Post. Hell, it might've even been Nielsen. But obviously they were so disgusted by them they felt the public ought to know how cynical and two-faced their President is on illegal immigration. On the one hand he screams that illegals are dangerous criminals infiltrated by MS13 gang members, and on the other hand advocates simply dropping off gang members into communities that didn't vote for him.
    Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; April 11, 2019, 08:04 PM.

Comment

• Herman Cain expected to withdraw his own name from consideration to the Federal Reserve Board after at least 4 Republican Senators publicly state opposition. Stephen Moore ought to go with him.

Comment

• isn't that the point of sanctuary cities?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          So Trump wanted ICE to bus people they openly regard as dangerous criminals to various American cities and simply release them. As retaliation against his political foes. Wow..
          What's wrong with that? I thought that diversity was our strength and that only racist people don't want these people in their neighborhoods?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

What's wrong with that? I thought that diversity was our strength and that only racist people don't want these people in their neighborhoods?
            Hardly surprised that you expect the laws to only be followed by the other side. When it's Trump and you feel the 'white majority' is at stake, you're in favor of doing whatever it takes. Break all the laws you have to. Impose a heavy handed tyrannical government if you must. Just don't let the white majority fall!!!

Comment

• Manhattan DA had significant detailed and graphic evidence that Jeffrey Epstein was an extremely high-risk pedophile who had had sex with dozens of underage girls. They still asked for leniency and tried to keep him off the sex offender registry. NY Post sued to get the 2011 case brief unsealed.

The Manhattan DA’s office had graphic and detailed evidence of pedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein’s depravity when a prosecutor inexplicably argued for leniency during his 2011 sex offender regi…

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

So you are okay with them being used as political retribution against those that oppose the President? I thought President Trump was all about protecting American citizens? According to ICE and the Trump Administration these are "bad hombres" that are "built like UFC" champions. So it is okay to turn these dangerous people loose in cities and states that oppose Trump. I guess the Trump Administration is not interested in protecting all Americans.
                2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• dsl the hill and fox are a lot closer to the truth then any of the manure you've been posting for the last few years

I guess you went to the shoot the messenger school of democratic strategy

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                    dsl the hill and fox are a lot closer to the truth then any of the manure you've been posting for the last few years

I guess you went to the shoot the messenger school of democratic strategy
                    Know your own side's rhetoric, crash. Shooting the messenger is a Saul Alinsky tactic. No one had thought of it till Saul Alinsky came along.

How many people at the FBI do you expect to be indicted, crash? Dozens? Just Strzok, McCabe, and Page? If the investigation into the investigators leads to no indictments other than perjury, will you admit that they must be innocent of all other wrong-doing?

Comment

• I would like nothing better for them to be innocent of trying to frame coffee boy, page, Kelly etc

I saw obamas ex lawyer seems to have his hands in the Ukraine also--have to see where that goes

if the invesigators did nothing wrong to try to sabotage trumps campaign of course I'm ok in fact glad they did nothing wrong.

too many things line up to say otherwise though
                      Last edited by crashcourse; April 12, 2019, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Hardly surprised that you expect the laws to only be followed by the other side. When it's Trump and you feel the 'white majority' is at stake, you're in favor of doing whatever it takes. Break all the laws you have to. Impose a heavy handed tyrannical government if you must. Just don't let the white majority fall!!!
                        the other side? If we outlawed guns in the US, and several cities around the country became sanctuary cities for gun owners, you would have a massive fucking problem with that for 1

for 2, if 0bama then said we are going to flood the streets of those gun sanctuary cities with even more guns, I would be celebrating in the town square of my armed and protected sanctuary city lol

Comment

• Yep, it's true. Greg Craig was charged with lying about and hiding information related to his lobbying on behalf of a foreign government. That's serious indeed.

It's also the exact same crime to which Michael Flynn pled guilty. But in that case Trump said the crime was trivial, the prosecution frivolous, and he needed to be cut a break. Still the most likely person to get a pardon eventually.

Wonder what the difference is?

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

So you are okay with them being used as political retribution against those that oppose the President? I thought President Trump was all about protecting American citizens? According to ICE and the Trump Administration these are "bad hombres" that are "built like UFC" champions. So it is okay to turn these dangerous people loose in cities and states that oppose Trump. I guess the Trump Administration is not interested in protecting all Americans.
                            How is this retaliation? I thought it was a reward? Isn't diversity our strength? Where's your "Refugees welcome" sign? Shouldn't we open up the borders and abolish ICE anyways? If you live in Seattle or San Francisco and Trump is going to relocate a bunch of illegal immigrants there then you should be thanking him.

Comment

Hardly surprised that you expect the laws to only be followed by the other side!
                              Where on Earth did you get the idea that I expect
                              Last edited by Hannibal; April 12, 2019, 09:22 AM.

Comment

• And this is one example of why Republicans didn't want Trump going near blowing up Obamacare. This is a survey of people in Louisiana asking them if they favor expanding Medicaid. Even among Republicans, a strong majority is in favor.

D34jYi_XkAEZzKZ.jpg:small.jpg

Even when the question was changed to emphasize the costs of expanding Medicaid, it was overwhelmingly popular and still had 46% of Republicans supporting it

D34j3lGXsAM8etv.jpg:small.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X