No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Greatest Negotiator That Ever Lived is backtracking already. Finally realizing his trade 'leverage' hurts the US more than China?

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Russia apparently fixes the Australian election, too.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I saw this NRO piece on Bolton this morning but was enroute from Denver to ATL. I think it is a decent deep dive into the origination of the fallacious theme that Trump is being influenced inappropriately by Bolton when it comes to US policy toward Iran.

The author goes on to give more background on this theme involving criticism of Bolton that comes from the left. It has a purpose..... fear mongering over war with Iran. The theme is also heavily used by EU organizations with a vested interest in preserving the Iran Nuke Deal.

It's an appealing argument to "kick the (Iran) can down the road" devotees instead of unwinding a shitty, unverifiable Nuke Deal where there is plenty of well founded doubts that the IAEA is doing the job it is chartered to do ..... because they can't among other things.

The facts are that sanctions on Iran are working; as I have held forth on previous posts, the deployment of 5th Fleet Assets to the gulf are nothing more than a backstop to Iranian sponsored mischief. It does not mean the US is seeking a war with Iran and Trump has made that clear. If the doubters would lower their voices, in the next couple of months some good is going to come of American resolve in the face of a determined enemy with the goal of developing a nuclear weapons program for the single purpose of dominating it's neighbors and destroying it's enemies in the ME.

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• First Republican to open his eyes and flee the cult.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/18/polit...uct/index.html

Not sure which analogy is more accurate for Trump and the GOP....Marshall Applewhite and Heaven's Gate or Hubbard and Scientology.
          Last edited by Ghengis Jon; May 18, 2019, 09:45 PM.
          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Amash goes further than even most Dems are willing to go. Wow

Comment

• Trump responds to Amash this morning by calling him a total lightweight and a real loser. Never a fan! SAD!

Comment

• A surprise to no one who is following this ...... how the available intelligence on Iran is being interpreted and how reactions to it are being evaluated are split right down party lines.

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                  Trump responds to Amash this morning by calling him a total lightweight and a real loser. Never a fan! SAD!
                  to be fair, Mr. Constitution is fine with a political party spying on the opposition party and intelligence agencies discussing ways to remove a president simply because they don't like him.

i must have missed that section of the Constitution.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

to be fair, Mr. Constitution is fine with a political party spying on the opposition party and intelligence agencies discussing ways to remove a president simply because they don't like him.

i must have missed that section of the Constitution.
                    1) That didn't happen

2) I doubt Amash would be 'fine' with that

3) I'm sure Amash is also well aware that Trump will now target him for destruction and is already making calls to see who can primary him next spring.

Comment

• Mueller Report documents 77 lies spewed out by, or for the benefit of,

The collection of excerpts below from Robert Mueller’s report represent, in CNN’s finding, the special counsel’s documentation of lies, false assertions, misleading omissions, contradictory statements and incorrect information passed from President Donald Trump and his associates to the American public and authorities. Each of these below was highlighted by Mueller in the redacted version of his report released April 18.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

1) That didn't happen

2) I doubt Amash would be 'fine' with that

3) I'm sure Amash is also well aware that Trump will now target him for destruction and is already making calls to see who can primary him next spring.
                        it did happen.

i remember a time where the 0bama administration when asked if they had issues with the transition reaching out to world leaders, they said they didn't and even offered to help facilitate those contacts. all the while they were recording the conversations, unmasking transition individuals and leaking conversations to the leftist press.

and in congressional testimony, the 25th amendment was one of several things the intelligence agencies were considering.

Comment

• Trump warns FoxNews is becoming a bunch of losers by giving coverage to any Democrats. Should rememeber that FoxNews owes their existence to TRUMP!!!

Comment

• Topic for discussion: Should women voters and legislators be the only ones to decide the legality of abortion?

Comment

• What an awful topic.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                              X