• might be the end of biden

now china and bidens ties with them coming more to the forefront

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
      might be the end of biden

now china and bidens ties with them coming more to the forefront

Comment

• So, hmmm.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I wrote yesterday that I thought nobody cared much about the Israeli-Palestinian issue these days. Iran is dominating the scene and the news.

Then Bebe's party, in the recent election, failed to gain a majority of seats in the Knesset, Ganzt takes a step forward and an Arab party (13 seats) becomes the third largest voting block behind those two guys. So that might change.

Interesting National Unity Government, right?

Probably won't happen but still .......

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

So, hmmm.
            I recognize it doesn't look great. But it's also not new info. People have been saying it doesn't look great since at least 2015. Here's a lengthy article from 4 months ago as a counterpoint to the crashcourse POV.

The rumor that Joe Biden abused his power to protect his son’s business interests in Ukraine is “absolute nonsense,” leading anti-corruption activist says.

Comment

• Someone is almost strategically leaking this stuff now which makes me think Bolton might really be involved.

WSJ says Trump asked Zelensky EIGHT TIMES in one phone call to work with Giuliani and investigate Hunter Biden because people in Washington "really want to know". No quid pro quo was offered. He just brought it up again and again and again.

Comment

• pretty much anyone in the administration save family has no real ties once he says you' re fired

haven't been too many who have been terminated that didn't try to stir something up make a name sell some books etc etc

its rather amazing as many accusers that hes had for different issues nothing really has stuck just a bunch of fake news so to speak

He has the right as the president to call any leader he wants to and discuss anything he wants to and short of treason its within his perogerative

problem is the opposition can always claim theyre worried about it being treason now you've got whistleblowers and investigations and counterinvestigations and fisa warrants and IG reports and mueeler reports and congressional invesigations and impeachement proceedings etc

unless one part controls every facet of govt its never gonna stop

Comment

• As David French notes, if Trump's motives are honorable and he's just acting in his official capacity as President, why is his personal attorney the point man on Ukraine corruption and not someone actually in the administration?

https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...in-on-ukraine/
                  Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; September 20, 2019, 06:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                    pretty much anyone in the administration save family has no real ties once he says you' re fired

haven't been too many who have been terminated that didn't try to stir something up make a name sell some books etc etc

its rather amazing as many accusers that hes had for different issues nothing really has stuck just a bunch of fake news so to speak

He has the right as the president to call any leader he wants to and discuss anything he wants to and short of treason its within his perogerative

problem is the opposition can always claim theyre worried about it being treason now you've got whistleblowers and investigations and counterinvestigations and fisa warrants and IG reports and mueeler reports and congressional invesigations and impeachement proceedings etc

unless one part controls every facet of govt its never gonna stop
                    Crash- If Obama had called up Netanyahu and said:

"y'know, for the sake of good relations between Israel and the US, you need to work with my personal lawyer who's over there right now. You need to investigate (spy on) Donald Trump. Tell us all you find out"

You would have had no problem with that, crash, and would say that's well within Obama's rights as President? Cuz I could swear that Trump supporters think Obama (along with thousands of others) belongs in prison for "spying" on Trump. I guess the mistake he made was using domestic sources instead of foreigners. (Trump always HAS preferred cheap foreignn labor)

Comment

• Trump, stalwart foe of corruption, has frequently argued that the US needs to revoke the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, which makes it a crime for a US citizen to bribe foreign officials. Trump's gone on the record multiple times that he thinks being blocked from bribing foreign officials puts US companies at a disadvantage

So yeah, his concern over Ukrainian corruption is very genuine.

Comment

• Trump advocating corrupt, unethical or criminal behavior? I'm shocked, shocked I tell you!
                        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• test
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X