No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For that matter, Hack. This is like an episode of NCIS. I will play the Mark Harmon character.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• 636666652166745421-53-207759.jpg?width=3200&height=1680&fit=crop.jpg
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Anyone want to catch me up? I MAR'd this dogshit thread.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I would like to imagine CGVT and Kapture in a cage match. Kind of a political Thunderdome. Talent/DSL would be MasterBlaster, Wiz, of course, would be the Tina Turner character, and I would be Max. But I skip Bartertown and head to the beach.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
            I would like to imagine CGVT and Kapture in a cage match. Kind of a political Thunderdome. Talent/DSL would be MasterBlaster, Wiz, of course, would be the Tina Turner character, and I would be Max. But I skip Bartertown and head to the beach.
            I'm more like this cat...rw_wez-in-compound.png?w=880&h=400&crop=1.png
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              Anyone want to catch me up? I MAR'd this dogshit thread.
              Lots of inane posts from JB...CGVT...AA...and DSL...and lots of brilliance (per usual) from THE_WIZARD_, Esq.

You are welcome.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                He dies. Approved.

Comment

• Iffen it means gittin' away from you clowns...death is most welcome...

xoxoxo
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• bastard
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Has anybody been to Vancouver? If so, is there any must see places?

Comment

• Not really. Is fairly sterile. Could hike up Grouse Mtn, but best bang for your buck is to get out and drive BC. Unforgettable. Sea to Sky Highway up to Squamish is HFS.

Comment

• Yeah we are debating on renting a car. This trip is going to be expensive, so if I can get by without one that would be ideal. We are definitely getting out to Squamish or I will never hear the end of it.

Comment

• I agree with Hack. Gorgeous countryside in BC in all directions. Vanc is nice. Lotsa decent restaurants. But getting out is the thing to do.

Comment

• A friend of mine was born and raised in Kelowna. If you give him $10, he'll show you an authentic merman saddle of Ogopogo.
                                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                                X