No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocking. I'd also like to point out that this is one of the reasons I like conservative judges who like to snuggle up with a copy of the Constitution on a cold winter's night. Even Trump appointees are like, this shit's DUMB.

Comment

• The Conservative commentators that I follow who have been eagerly awaiting the 5-4 decision in favor of Trump are probably very disappointed. They were sure that it was coming and they didn't want to hear blackpillers like me tell them otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
        Margaret Keenan, 90, getting the Pfizer coronavirus vaccine in England, the first person to receive it outside of those in the test group.

firstperson.jpg
        I wonder what Bill Gates will have her do first?
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• ...run like a monkey...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Pro Tip:
            If you decide to make eggs Benedict for Christmas breakfast be sure to serve it on a hubcap instead of a plate - because there’s no place like chrome for the Hollandaise.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Jesus, CG. That was as bad as mine.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                Jesus, CG. That was as bad as mine.
                Thanks!

Comment

• Aaaand the Arizona Supreme Court just ruled unanimously against the case Kelli Ward and the AZ Republican Party brought to them, stating that they failed to present any evidence of misconduct, illegal votes, or that Biden did not receive the highest numbers of votes. That pretty much ends the state challenges in Arizona.

Ward is the psycho who even Martha McSally was able to beat in a primary, but she somehow became head of the state GOP. She's been waging attacks on the Governor and Republican leaders in the state legislature, doing as Trump bids her to do.

https://www.democracydocket.com/wp-c...-3939735-0.pdf

Comment

• DSL, you are the Ibraham Tatlises of the Miscellaneous Thread.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

DSL, you are the Ibraham Tatlises of the Miscellaneous Thread.
                      Is that good?

Comment

• Very good.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• In that case, thank you.

Comment

• De nada. Also kinda shocked you’re not up on your Turkish variety shows. He’s the Rod Stewart of Ankara.

Comment

• For the hard-to-please nephew in the family

Eowgb0pXcAEf2CN?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

De nada. Also kinda shocked you’re not up on your Turkish variety shows. He’s the Rod Stewart of Ankara.
                                The Turkish Daler Mehndi?

Comment

Working...
                                X