No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right. So by this logic we have to assume that unless there was a partisan D personally observing every vote tabulation in heavily R precincts, then those were illegal R votes. Just because of course they are.

Comment

• I want to float a reminder that most of the Republican Party hates Donald Trump. They don't necessarily love Biden but they aren't sad to see him go.

Originally posted by Mike View Post
      Right. So by this logic we have to assume that unless there was a partisan D personally observing every vote tabulation in heavily R precincts, then those were illegal R votes. Just because of course they are.
      Show me an example where those observers were lied to to get them out of the room and I'll gladly concede that.
      Last edited by Hannibal; December 8, 2020, 12:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
        So you're admitting that thousands of votes were counted without Republican observers, after laughing for weeks and insisting that Republican observers were allowed to observe every single vote in every single contested area.

"There can't possibly be any fraud because Republicans are involved in every step and allowed to observe every polling place and every vote tabulation. Anyone who says otherwise is lying."

I'm glad that you are admitting that you are completely full of shit on that point.
        I don't think I personally guaranteed that every single vote passed through inspection by a heavily partisan Republican, no. I don't know what went on in every single precinct in every single city in America.

I had to point out to you that observers don't actually have much power and are mainly there to report problems to the state organization if they suspect something. I had to point out to you that observers can't stand there filming everything.

I'm done with this for the time being. All I will say, AGAIN, is that the Sec of State investigated all this and said nothing amiss happened and the votes were legal. If you want to believe that the Sec of State, Kemp, and the Lt. Gov are all now covering up mass scale fraud for no better reason than to "save face" (I supposed Ducey in Arizona is doing the same thing), that's your prerogative.

Comment

• DSL your point about the supposedly neutral observer being there the whole time isn't even true. He wasn't there for the first hour that they were counting the ballots. You can find that info yourself on one of the "debunking" sites.

You (and every other Democrat) have laughed at the mere notion that election fraud is even possible in the Untied States. It's a loony sore loser conspiracy theory. In no small part because there are "nonpartisan" people in charge and the openly partisan people are allowed to be watchdogs. You laughed at the people in places like Wayne County who said that they weren't allowed to observe the votes being tabulated and called them nutty or liars. You did this right after they were ejected from the room and Democrat poll workers were covering the windows with pizza boxes.

Now there is video proof of votes being tabulated without those observers, and there is hard proof that those observers weren't there because they were deliberately sent home (despite lying "debunkers" insisting otherwise). Before this video came out, you were probably calling those observers nutty liars too.

And you keep on cherry-picking a few Republicans who do not back the accusations of voter fraud, but there are a lot that do. In Pennsylvania for instance, 67 GOP legislators signed a letter to the state's Congressional delegation to ask them to object to the state's electors. Over half of the Republicans in the House signed it. That is saying a lot because, as I have pointed out, the politicians of the Republican Party absolutely hate Trump, and the media is going to crucify them for their election stance. Brian Kemp has also changed his tune in Georgia since the video came out and has called for an audit of the state's mail-in ballots. He has stopped short of declaring Trump the winner, but you should probably cross him off of your list of Republicans who think that the whole thing is nonsense.
          Last edited by Hannibal; December 8, 2020, 01:55 PM.

Comment

• Saw this today at the DMV. I didn't know that Hannibal moved to Alabama..

thumbnail_IMG_2797.jpg thumbnail_IMG_2798.jpg
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Trump is his co-pilot.

Comment

• Margaret Keenan, 90, getting the Pfizer coronavirus vaccine in England, the first person to receive it outside of those in the test group.

firstperson.jpg
                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Nobody mentioned Chuck Yeager yet...

GRASS VALLEY, Calif. (AP) — Retired Air Force Brig. Gen. Charles “Chuck” Yeager, the World War II fighter pilot ace and quintessential test pilot who showed he had the “right stuff” when in 1947 he became the first person to fly faster than sound, has died.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                    Margaret Keenan, 90, getting the Pfizer coronavirus vaccine in England, the first person to receive it outside of those in the test group.

firstperson.jpg
                    The vaccine is going to make her sterile.

Comment

• It's made with monkey DNA...I bet she starts craving bananas...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        Nobody mentioned Chuck Yeager yet...

https://apnews.com/article/chuch-yea...4ab9f05ec2cbf2
                        I was shocked to learn he was still alive but what a great American. I remember learning about him when I was a kid in the 80s and he was old then! Jeff, what was it like to tutor him as a young lad?

Comment

• Wrong Yeager - Jeff tutored Chuck's father.
                          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Makes him a Yeager Meister?

Comment

• Trump tells Congress he will veto the Defense Bill.

So after the end of the year, the military will have no funding unless

A) Congress overrides the veto. This is a lock to happen in the Senate but the math is very unsure in the House. The Freedom Caucus is trying to rally people to stand with Trump.

B) Congress caves and gives Trump what he wants: a totally unrelated repeal of Section 230 that's all about settling grudges for him.

Comment

• The US Supreme Court just denied the injunction Mike Kelly/Sean Parnell were seeking in PA, part of their request to invalidate millions of mail-in ballots. This is the case Ted Cruz volunteered to argue, lol

EDIT: There also were no written dissents.
                                Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; December 8, 2020, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X