Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least you are trying DSL

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        At least you are trying DSL
        Talent agrees with you that I'm doing capital work here.

Comment

• Very much so.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Also can confirm that you can do a shot of whiskey with covid and taste nothing

Comment

• The key equation to believe if you think the GOP candidates are strong is if you believe:

Trump toady = Strong candidate

In my mind a strong candidate could easily vote to override the NDAA veto and be able to say freely that Trump lost Georgia. He clearly lost Georgia.

We will see strong the Democratic candidates are, if they come within a couple percentage points of winning that is fairly strong. Georgia is a Republican state.lost by a really bad presidemtial campaign. It cannot be stressed enough how bad the Trump campaign was, he is very good at turning out the MAGA lemmings but on the whole he is below a replacement level presidential candidate. He should have cruised to a win but he screwed it up, the GOP can thank Mnuchin for keeping them in the ball game, the CARES act saved the GOP. It was a great bill. If they allowed him to do it again on the summer the GOP wins the house and increases its majority in the Senate.

Comment

• Obviously correct. And constructing a future either/or where you really can’t be anything other than correct is genius. Is it any wonder I defer to you and DSL?

Comment

• I don't follow what you are trying to say but that's ok. You should be happy, I said your candidates are.going to win(except Trump, he lost Georgia).

Comment

• FTR, I’ll bet anyone any amount that the Ds are each within 3 points or do much better. So, obviously, great D candidates and terrible Rs. Georgia is obviously bright red, so that’s only explanation.
                    Last edited by iam416; January 3, 2021, 06:18 PM.

Comment

• All 10 living former Defense Secretaries (every single one that's still alive) say the time to question election results is over. Trump lost. Get over it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...da2_story.html
                      Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; January 3, 2021, 06:20 PM.

Comment

• You might be right, I'm just going by past runoff elections in Georgia, the democratic challenger was with 3 points in the general and got killed by 14 points. It might be closer than that, but I look for the GOP candidates to increase their margin from the general.

Comment

• Polling says you’re wrong.

Comment

• I could be wrong,. wouldn't be the first time, the energy is on the MAGA side and the GOP is very good on runoff elections. If it is close it is the fault of the Trump and the GOP candidates.

Comment

• Right. The future “either/or” that can’t help but prove you correct. It’s going to be close, so your point is proven. Genius.

If CRD can hang within 70 of UAT then he’s a great coach.

Comment

• DSL is all-knowing...

...wait...no that's all-blowing...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X