No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the dems sweep, I think we'll have a stock market opportunity. Couple the sweep with the projected repub nonsense trying to subvert the election at the EC tally will cause the market to drop 800 points on Wednesday and then recover 700 points on Thursday.
    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• You've been pretty spot-on about the stock market during Covid, too.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• You can't overplay your hand with 50 senators and Biden as a president. Biden's whole first year is going to be working on getting the COVID vaccinations and any additional stimulus. That's it.

Genghis Jon is correct about the Republicans coming home and winning at least one direction. The polling is within the margins, but we know the polling firms have a hard time measuring the QAnon/MAGA crowd which will be out in full force to avenge their Man's loss.

Comment

• Biden's biggest problem in his first year is going to be Kamala Harris, and keeping her and her friends from invoking the 25th Amendment.

She will be President before the end of 2021.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I don’t think the hardcore Trump cultists will turn out in near the numbers they did when Trump was on the ballot. What vaulted him to the WH was people who didn’t usually participate in the political process. The standard Rs were always going to vote against Hillary but Trump brought out that hidden demographic. I doubt they will be out in full force today.

Comment

• Yeah you keep on repeating that silly nonsense but it doesn't make it any more likely. Plus it shows a woeful understanding of the 25th amendment. It wasn't going to happen under Trump, it won't happen to Biden. The 25th amendment is for a case like Garfield and nothing more.

Comment

• The Trump enthusiasts are staying home today.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                  Biden's biggest problem in his first year is going to be Kamala Harris, and keeping her and her friends from invoking the 25th Amendment.

She will be President before the end of 2021.
                  Biden's biggest problem is that he needs somebody to remind him what year it is and when feeding time is. His job is done now though. He got rid of Orangeman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    I don’t think the hardcore Trump cultists will turn out in near the numbers they did when Trump was on the ballot. What vaulted him to the WH was people who didn’t usually participate in the political process. The standard Rs were always going to vote against Hillary but Trump brought out that hidden demographic. I doubt they will be out in full force today.
                    We will see if that is true, but the people jazzed up to get Trump out aren't going to feel any urgency because Trump is gone(great news!). It's a red state and the State Program (Fox News) is really pushing the election, it will default to the basic Georgia is a red state dynamic which will carry them over pretty comfortably.

Comment

• This is just a straight up lie. By Jan. 20, Trump will have encouraged his base (his superfans, not GOP voters generally) to view every other Republican as a traitor.

Comment

• I don't mind seeing the guy suffer in the least, but Mike Pence was pretty much this President's most loyal advocate for 4 years and his reward will be that Trump will declare him the biggest Judas of all at the very end.

Comment

• I hope to live a long time, but I could live to age 120 and I don't think I will ever get why these people thought Trump was their messiah.

Comment

• Warnock will be the perfect choice to accompany Kamala as she goes to Joe with the long face to tell him he can't be President anymore. He'll be there for "spiritual advice and support" of course.

A-woman.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Again a total misunderstanding of the 25th amendment.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                                I hope to live a long time, but I could live to age 120 and I don't think I will ever get why these people thought Trump was their messiah.
                                Very few people (rational ones at least) were expecting him to be a Messiah. But a Prophet? Perhaps. He was a buffoon, but at least he kept Hillary out of the White House. His actions also brought the Leftists and exposed them on a lighted stage. Whether or not the latter was a good thing (and worth the price of the last 4 years) really depends on how far his successors let things play out.

Comment

Working...
                                X