Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

Do you guys agree with this about the timing being suspect and the implication of the Deep State coordinating these shootings because they couldn't get Trump on Russia? That is some blockbuster implications.
    They use people like Squeaky Fromme and John Hinkley Jr. Who was VP when Reagan was shot and thus ready to take over? I'll give you a hint: He was once head of the CIA. The CIA and the FBI run the U.S.Presidents are disposable. So, who's batshit crazy now, boys?

Last edited by Rocky Bleier; August 5, 2019, 07:06 PM.
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• lol, you are.

Even more than I imagined.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• At the risk of sounding gleeful, which I guess is my default tone when presenting bad news, but...we just declared China a currency manipulator, even though they don't technically fit our legal standard for a currency manipulator. This doesn't haven't a huge practical effect but it's sure to annoy China and it's probably a good sign there will be no trade deal for a long time...I have to wonder if Trump is almost giving up on getting this done in his first term.

Markets not taking the news well. They might recover some but futures say the market will open another 600+ points lower tomorrow. And it could be a 2000+ point drop over 4 days.

Oh and North Korea just test-fired more missiles for, what is it now? 4th time in 10 days or so?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
          lol, you are.

Even more than I imagined.
          How much do you think the Illuminati are paying Rocky to pin the blame on the CIA?

Comment

• Jesus.

He needs a bigger hat. Maybe this one will do.

male-conspiracy-theory-believer-wearing-tin-foil-hat-peering-out-of-G3DR47.jpg
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Its what China didn't do that's got Trump's panties in bunch. It didn't prop up the yuan when it sank below the 7 to 1 against the dollar. They declined to intervene. Effectively, it makes Chinese products more affordable. Was it an insidious plot against the dollar in a tit for tat response? Nah. This currency discount will be taken up by other countries as China scares up new business to neutralize any effects of the Trump Tax On American Business. The Chinese are playing the long game. Trump has responded by labeling the Chinese as 'currency manipulators', a designation without any teeth other than being a diplomatic insult. I wonder what the market will do tomorrow - continue the dive or see some bargain hunting.

I am comforted, however, by the words of Very Stable Genius...."Winning trade wars is easy."

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• All-powerful secret society runs the world and who are their highly-trained assassins? Squeaky Fromme and John Hinckley Jr.

Comment

• I may be going crazy. I can't believe the transformation in the world (mostly the U.S.A.) that I've seen in my lifetime. Makes me want to stay indoors 24/7. I have no answers. Sometimes I just throw things out there for a laugh or just to share. I feel bad for kids who are growing up during this time. And for their parents...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post

They use people like Squeaky Fromme and John Hinkley Jr. Who was VP when Reagan was shot and thus ready to take over? I'll give you a hint: He was once head of the CIA. The CIA and the FBI run the U.S.Presidents are disposable. So, who's batshit crazy now, boys?

The weird thing is you probably believe this nonsense. Newflash Obama isn't president, your boy is.

Comment

• Froot,

I really have no idea what to think about anything anymore. Don't take everything I say seriously. As a consumer of mass media, I know about as much as a mushroom in the dark covered in shit.
                      Last edited by Rocky Bleier; August 5, 2019, 08:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                        I may be going crazy. I can't believe the transformation in the world (mostly the U.S.A.) that I've seen in my lifetime. Makes me want to stay indoors 24/7. I have no answers. Sometimes I just throw things out there for a laugh or just to share. I feel bad for kids who are growing up during this time. And for their parents...
                        The kids of today are fine growing up in today's world, your problem is who you let influence you. It is a common occurrence among old people, they watch too much Fox News and they think it's Escape from New York.

Comment

• Very OP'ish Rocky. Never fear, football season is near.

I miss Optimus Prime throwing a hand grenade in the room, running and then watching the blast from a safe distance.

Liney, your mission,if you choose to accept it, is to bring all those guys back by August 31st. You're back so, why not?

To reassure them, tell them I will do my due diligence and kill talent ..... or have Wiz do it for us then I'll kill him.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• OP is probably dead. His head exploded when Trump started sucking up to Putin like an old Russian hockey player.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                At the risk of sounding gleeful .........
                                What risk? There is no risk, we all know you are woke and applaud every bit of bad news for America.

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                Markets not taking the news well. They might recover some but futures say the market will open another 600+ points lower tomorrow. And it could be a 2000+ point drop over 4 days.
                                Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                Oh and North Korea just test-fired more missiles for, what is it now? 4th time in 10 days or so?
                                The Economist article (pay-walled) ......

(of the Yuan in exchange for other currencies of higher value, esp. the US$$$).

The point here is that China pursues just as risky of a course by weaponizing exchange rates as PDJT does in applying ever increasing tariffs on Chinese goods. The Chinese do not want a flight of capital out of their economy as a result of holders of the Yuan cashing those in for US$$$ at a time when it is undergoing debate over how much control the Party must give up if it wants an expanding and vital Chinese consumer based economy.

At the same time, again from the Economist ......

(and as of today, that looks like the case)

The point here is that the Chinese are in a tough spot, just like Trump is. Both sides are walking a tightrope. Some think there is a nexus in this alone that could very well bring the two sides together to forge a behind the scenes trade deal.

Yours truly, glass half filled.
                                Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; August 5, 2019, 09:56 PM.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X