No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great news -- Miley Cyrus is birth-striking! I'd go dig some coal myself to get e few more on that program
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Also, one tweet from PDJT and the whole of the D-primary fields trips over themselves to praise the greatness of Al Sharpton. Puppets. LOL.

Comment

• Comment

• That poll is probably crap, but Trump is weak in Texas but probably not weak enough to spend money there though.

Comment

• I think that it is probably legit. Beta only lost to the incumbent by a couple of points and he wasn't aided by a scandal or anything of that nature. He would beat Trump in Texas. Trump only won the state by 9 points.

Comment

• 1000 posts ago today (+/- a few):

* AlabamaAlum throws gasoline on the pun fire with a conservative that is empathetic and feels for you is a ChakaCon
              * The US Chess Open commences with insightful commentary from The Talent
              * The Talent and Dr. Strangewoke agree that Kelo blows

And this is posted:

I must say Michael Avenatti is my favorite American TV lawyer since Jackie Chiles. He is quickly gaining on my favorite TV lawyer of all time Cleaver Greene.
              Ah, April of 2018. So very long ago.

Comment

• 2000 posts ago (+/- few)

* CGVT rails against pit bull ownership; WingsFan disagrees
                * The Oracle mocks me with trademark prog smirking saracasm for saying he 9th C's rule on PDJT's immigration policy is bad and will get overturned
                * AlabamAlum throws a glass at hotel staff and it shatters on the floor
                * CEOs are incompetent
                * crashcourse is a fucking idiot Pacer fan

Comment

• ...and Leon is getting LARGER!!!
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Baltimore tweets are yet another example of Trump inappropriately telling the truth. Somewhere out there is a unicorn candidate who can say these things while exercising self control and maintaining at least some decorum. But until then, we have to choose between the crazy guy with sensible pro-American policies and the polite guy/lady who will turn the country into a smoking crater.

Comment

• Wiz entertaining the good folks in North Platte Nebraska before football season begins ......

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

Student Loan Debt is the highest debt in the US. It is debt that can't be charged off even if you go through bankruptcy. The burden of college debt at the very least is a huge drag on the national economy. You want a long term boost to the economy? Erase student debt and that will free up a lot of money for those in their prime earning years. That money will get reinvested into the economy with a force multiplier.

19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Hey Libocrats, I have your racism right here...

#Hispanics4Trump

#Trump2020
                          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                            Wiz entertaining the good folks in North Platte Nebraska before football season begins ....

That looks like it might be a little rough on his new paper mache body parts.
                            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• It's been a few hours since the bill signing and no court challenge? I'm surprised, I would have thought would have generated an almost immediate response. Perhaps President Marshall Applewhite doesn't know yet and will learn about it on tomorrow's Fox and Friends. Then again, he may have written off California and just doesn't care.

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Lot of China stuff today

For starters, before leaving for Virginia, Trump yakked with reporters on the WH lawn. Within a minute's time he claimed both that:

A) China is going to wait till after the 2020 election to do a deal because they know any Demcorat will give them a better deal than President Deals
                                B) China is dying and desperate like never before in history to get a deal done with Trump

Anyways...this story repeats something I've said for months now...instead of putting together a coalition of sorts to take on China, Trump declared that every country on earth was taking advantage of the USA and we weren't gonna put up with it anymore. So his staff is stretched thin putting out fires and there's no one coordinating with us in the fight with China.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...=.06cbc7d7aed7

Meanwhile, China has been quietly massing troops across the Straits from Hong Kong

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ng-kong-border

Oh, and North Korea just tested two more short-range ballistic missiles for shits and giggles. Their foreign minister was supposed to meet with Pompeo in Thailand this week; now they say that's cancelled.

https://abcnews.go.com/International...ry?id=64664335
                                Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; July 30, 2019, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X