Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talent 56 CGVT 0

End of the First Quarter.

CGVT has yet to cross midfield and no first downs.

Talent has scored on every possession.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wait, I was the fucker that called the PI on that hail Mary before the end of the first that gave talent the 56 point lead. Until then it was a mere 49 points. Give me some credit.

Thank you.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Well you finally have a post with less than 100 words...so you have that going for you...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Heh
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
            Well you finally have a post with less than 100 words...so you have that going for you...
            I've had two of them in a row. This makes 3.

Pay attention, dumb-ass
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Heh
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Talent’s dipshittery doesn’t need any white knights. Hell, he doesn’t know what to do with knights, anyway.

I score it a draw.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• And, Jeff, you know I love you, man. But Chaucer would look at your stuff and go, “wow, can you edit it down a few thousand words or so?” But that makes sense because I think the two of you went to HS together, although you were a few years ahead, correct?
                  Last edited by AlabamAlum; May 15, 2020, 05:12 PM.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Your spite is matched only by your fetid thoughts.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                      Your spite is matched only by your fetid thoughts.
                      Touch if you will my stomach
                      Feel how it trembles inside
                      You've got the butterflies all tied up
                      Don't make me chase you
                      Even doves have pride

Comment

• My God, how are you both still alive? I mean, AA's at least 140, by my reckoning(though his jokes are older than that), and Talent...well, Talent should have met the fate of a misshapen Spartan child and been hurled from the nearest suitably high promontory at birth.
                        Last edited by JRB; May 15, 2020, 06:35 PM.

Comment

• Bezerkly! Hello.

Comment

• Bad grades/team cancer. No, wait...EFZ. No, that's not it...GFY. Eh, close enough...
                            Last edited by JRB; May 15, 2020, 07:18 PM.

Comment

• It’s a shame Liverpool won’t be able claim their title. Real shame.

I’ll also remind all that Bezerklie, along with Froot, mocked the hiring of Ryan Day as Hoke-esque desperation.

Comment

• Memory is foggy tonight thanks to blessed booze. Is Bezerklie the guy who worked at a hospital in Johnson City making $10 an hour?

Comment

Working...
                                X