No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Their credibility is shot but the currency manipulation charge makes no sense. It's hard to take anything they say seriously. Because of the US actions the Chinese would need to manipulate their currency even more to keep it pegged. Idiots.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
      Their credibility is shot but the currency manipulation charge makes no sense. It's hard to take anything they say seriously. Because of the US actions the Chinese would need to manipulate their currency even more to keep it pegged. Idiots.
      Oh, I agree with this ...... but the Chinese have fired a shot across the bow using exchange rates as the cannon ball. Will they actually just let the Yuan do whatever it wants to do without the Central Bank again propping it up? I don't think so for the reasons I stated above. As stupid as you believe the guys in the administration who are coming up with the idea of continuing to ramp up tariffs and advising Trump to do it, I think they know this.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Reminder that Trump is in a self created tough spot. None of this shit is worth it. He has blundered his way into bad situations, because he and his advisers are stupid.

Comment

• OK
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Comment

• Worst case scenario is he blunders into a minor recession. Best case scenario is a fig leaf superficial agreement that Trump oversells. Basically something that accomplishes less than what the US would have gotten if they had stayed in the TPP.

Comment

• Huge swing in the futures after China only lets it fall so far in the middle of the night. Will avoid the rout now. To quote benevolent Dear Leader: Nice!

Comment

• Comment

• Oh, I agree with this ...... but the Chinese have fired a shot across the bow using exchange rates as the cannon ball. Will they actually just let the Yuan do whatever it wants to do without the Central Bank again propping it up? I don't think so for the reasons I stated above. As stupid as you believe the guys in the administration who are coming up with the idea of continuing to ramp up tariffs and advising Trump to do it, I think they know this.
                    China is feeling it. Xi is feeling it. There's no doubt about the pressure the US has brought to bear. But, again, Xi just has to endure until 2020 when he gets a fellow party member in the White House.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• How exactly? Because he's not taking blame for the El Paso nutjob? Or because he said the other side loves to use this shit to push their preposterously fucking false "America is Racist" narrative?

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

How exactly? Because he's not taking blame for the El Paso nutjob? Or because he said the other side loves to use this shit to push their preposterously fucking false "America is Racist" narrative?

Comment

• So, nothing, really. I mean, other than pushing back against being blamed for the killing of 20 people.

Comment

• He's always the victim.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                              So, nothing, really. I mean, other than pushing back against being blamed for the killing of 20 people.

Comment

• A little too pessimistic from Drezner in my opinion, but it does make me wonder if Trump will back off his rhetoric to get any kind of deal. So far President Deals has shown no ability to be able to negotiate besides the hostage taking style. That style is shit, but it gets the rubes fired up. It's why he can't make any deals.
                                It will get out of control, and our economy will be lucky to live through it.

Comment

Working...
                                X