• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• The more I read about Tony Dungy, the more I like him, and respect him.

Former NFL coach Tony Dungy is a man who takes his Christian faith very seriously, and when it comes to Rev. Raphael Warnock, who is running for U.S. senator in Georgia, he wasn’t so sure about him.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• This guy needs to be permanently banned from coaching in any sport, in any league in the country. His name and picture should be sent to the NFHS so he's not allowed to coach in the HS level. And it should be for ALL sports, not just football. Can't coach little league, .. nothing.

He needs to serve about a year in prison for each slap to that kid's head.

Then, when he gets out, go coach a semi-pro team. Try to smack some of those guys around and see what he gets.

Absolutely despicable.

ALSO: Regarding the game officials. I have a problem with them standing in the middle of the field ignoring what's happening. The wing official on that side should have been somewhere near that huddle during the time out, instead of kibitzing with his buddies out in the middle. Flag should have been dropped, coach ejected, but yards NOT walked off against the team. Its not their fault their coach is an asshole.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Supreme Court slams the door in the face of the Lame Duck a L'Orange and his juggalo army. Alito and Thomas say they would have chosen to listen to the case, but would grant no relief. Meaning, we think we're obligated to hear the case but think it's trash.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
              This guy needs to be permanently banned from coaching in any sport, in any league in the country. His name and picture should be sent to the NFHS so he's not allowed to coach in the HS level. And it should be for ALL sports, not just football. Can't coach little league, .. nothing.

He needs to serve about a year in prison for each slap to that kid's head.

Then, when he gets out, go coach a semi-pro team. Try to smack some of those guys around and see what he gets.

Absolutely despicable.

ALSO: Regarding the game officials. I have a problem with them standing in the middle of the field ignoring what's happening. The wing official on that side should have been somewhere near that huddle during the time out, instead of kibitzing with his buddies out in the middle. Flag should have been dropped, coach ejected, but yards NOT walked off against the team. Its not their fault their coach is an asshole.
              Liney, this is something that we definitely agree on.

This asshole should be in jail.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• That guy is rightfully facing charges now.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wes...video/34942731

Should be noted that the child’s mother refused to press charges but the local authorities have enough sense to do it anyway.
                Last edited by Mike; December 11, 2020, 08:06 PM.

Comment

• I will give credit where credit is due and say as far as Alito/Thomas are concerned, they could have just stayed silent. That they added their brief statement to say that they would have granted no relief (denying the injunction in other words) was a clear message being sent.

Comment

• Let's see how Trumpworld is handling this...in short, not well

Eo_-OMVXEAI5G_6?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• Eo_y8koXUAAbQng?format=jpg&name=large.jpgEo_7_AuXYAEEN6m?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• lololollolol

Comment

• triggered-trumpsters-triggered-trumpsters-everywhere.jpg
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            I will give credit where credit is due and say as far as Alito/Thomas are concerned, they could have just stayed silent. That they added their brief statement to say that they would have granted no relief (denying the injunction in other words) was a clear message being sent.
                            I thought the message being sent if the Trumpsters had an actual case...Alito and Thomas were eager to hear it.
                            2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Revel in the tears of the wicked, CGVT

Ted Cruz has commented several times today about YouTube removing a Scott Adams video. Nothing about the Supreme Court decision.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X