Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
    ...for $50 I could have DSL put to sleep...

id buy that for a dollar GIF

Comment

• If Biden even so much as nominates Cuomo for AG I am gonna puke

Comment

• Here ya go Jeff, some light reading on genetic research looking at covid reaction severity. We expect your brief summary in 100,000 words or less.

BBC reference: https://www.bbc.com/news/health-54832563

Nature article: https://www.nature.com/articles/s415...QOt-FbBqzU0%3D
        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Asking Jeff to stay under 100K words is just plain mean.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Trump has his (latest) Wisconsin lawsuit tossed today. Since Trump has lost the election once at the polls and 40 times in court, will that make Biden the 87th President?
            Last edited by Ghengis Jon; December 12, 2020, 04:37 PM.
            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
              Asking Jeff to stay under 100K words is just plain mean.
              Asking Jeff to stay under 100k words is like asking a bear to shit in a toilet...ain't natural...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/12/trum...h6FZbtOtrpdQ4g

Trump loses election challenge lawsuit in Wisconsin, further cementing Biden win in presidential race

In the Wisconsin case, Trump was suing the state elections commission.

The judge in the case, Brett Ludwig, who was appointed by Trump to the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin, on Thursday held a hearing where the president’s lawyers made their arguments to set aside the result of the state’s popular election, which Biden won by more than 20,000 votes.

“This is an extraordinary case,” wrote Ludwig in his decision Saturday.

“A sitting president who did not prevail in his bid for reelection has asked for federal court help in setting aside the popular vote based on disputed issues of election administration, issues he plainly could have raised before the vote occurred.”

“This Court has allowed plaintiff the chance to make his case and he has lost on the merits,” the judge wrote.

“In his reply brief, plaintiff ‘asks that the Rule of Law be followed’ .... It has been,” the judge continued.

Ludwig dismissed the lawsuit “with prejudice,” underscoring his belief that Trump had no valid claim.

Trump’s lawyers had argued that guidance issued by the Wisconsin Elections Commission related to absentee ballots, “along with election officials’ conduct in reliance on that guidance,” deviated so much from state election law “that the election was itself a ‘failure,’ ” Ludwig wrote.

But Ludwig wrote that Trump “has not proved that defendants violated his rights under the Electors Clause.”

“To the contrary, the record shows Wisconsin’s Presidential Electors are being determined in the very manner directed by the Legislature, as required by Article II, Section 1 of the Constitution,” the judge said.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I can’t believe all these judges are in on it.

Comment

• Suck it, Sounders! Crew96!
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Crew! Woo!

Comment

• Comment

• From the Wisconsin Supreme Court Hearing, Justice Jill Karofsky to Trump’s attorney:
                            “In your lawsuit what you have done here is target the vote of 250,000 people — not statewide, but in two of our 72 counties that have diverse populations, because they are urban, and because they vote Democratic. This lawsuit, Mr. Troupis, smacks of racism."
                            “This not normal," she continued. "It is not normal for us to be sitting here 48 hours before the Electoral College sits. It is not normal for only two out of 72 counties to be at risk of losing their voice in this election."
                            “This case is not about election fraud," the justice said pointedly. "It is not about anyone in this state doing anything wrong. This case is about not just seeding — but watering and nurturing — doubt about a legitimate election."
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Trump sadly continues his vendetta against US intelligence services, in this case our counter terrorism abilities. The action severely neuters the Command Relationship Agreement from 1953 between the CIA and the DoD.

The Pentagon has told the Central Intelligence Agency that it plans to end most of the military support it provides to the agency's counterterrorism early in the new year, multiple sources reported Thursday.

Comment

• shaddup
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X