Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    Seems like PDJT rally is mostly peaceful.
    These are the good people of Middle AKA Real America speaking. And they are saying "FUCK THE PIGS!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

These are the good people of Middle AKA Real America speaking. And they are saying "FUCK THE PIGS!!!"
      But put them in BLM and Antifa shirts and what they are saying is fine.

Got it.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• They are so peaceful, they have breached the Capitol and it is on lockdown.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          Trump supporters trying to force their way into the Capitol building. NSFW

No Molotovs yet. Not impressed.

Comment

• This is probably going to end with a lot of people getting hurt but we'll just have to see. Congress and the certification has been suspended. Homeland Security was sending over tons of reinforcements.

Comment

• Once they were inside the building I saw about 10 minutes of video on PBS of everyone walking calmly through the rope lines. They look like tourists on tour. It's kind of a funny contrast to what's going on outside.

Comment

• Something spooked them as the Senators have been evacuated. This counting is going to take forever.

Comment

• Yeah, I don't see any buildings engulfed in flames.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Fox was saying Congressmen are being told to put on gasmasks because the cops are already using gas on protestors inside
                    Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; January 6, 2021, 02:46 PM.

Comment

• Normal capitol procedure is you have to be inspected before entering, none of them have been. That is probably why everything went on lockdown. This is a repeat of the storming of the Michigan state capitol minus the heavy weaponry the MAGAs were armed with in Lansing.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

You mean I shouldn't have given my SS number and Medicare info to that "Apu" sounding guy who called me and said he needed to set up my "Medicare Profile"?

lol .. welcome to Kamala's America.

Lol- you should try giving them FAKE numbers. It's good fun when they realize that you're screwing with them and they start calling you names- it's like Slumdog Millionaire meets Scarface at a Sausage Party in South Park. Trust me.

Comment

• Somebody has been shot in the Capitol building. Can't tell whether she was shot by a cop or by a protestor.

Edit: Looks like it was a cop.
                          Last edited by Hannibal; January 6, 2021, 03:30 PM.

Comment

• What a fucking shitshow.

Comment

• Comment

• This is what Trump and Trumpism has brought about.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X