Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mostly peaceful protesting.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Joe Biden already directly blaming Trump and condemning the violence. Unequivocally. I wonder why he didn't do that for Ferguson, Minneapolis, etc.

I have to hand it to the Dems. They know how to play the game. Imagine Republicans having the balls to directly blame Democrats for riots while the riots are actually happening.
      Last edited by Hannibal; January 6, 2021, 04:14 PM.

Comment

• Maybe this will be the "new normal". The Right answers the Left in kind. I don't love it but we didn't create this world. The Democrats did. 100%.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
          Joe Biden already directly blaming Trump.

I have to hand it to the Dems. They know how to play the game. Imagine Republicans having the balls to directly blame Democrats for riots while the riots are actually happening.
          Need to place credit where credit is due.

If you think this is not directly on Trump and his actions you are a fucking moron.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Of course, I go to the NRO and everyone there is condemning that actions. As they should be.

That, of course, stands in stark contrast to an entire summer of violent protests that were never condemned by the Left. Well, I take that back -- right-wing instigators were condemned. That aside, cities burned and the Left's answer was never to condemn the violence unequivocally, but rather call for the elimination of the police. Or actully permit violent protestors to set up police-free zones.

Perhaps in this case Rs will not condemn the violence and instead call for the elimination of the National Guard.

LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              Of course, I go to the NRO and everyone there is condemning that actions. As they should be.

That, of course, stands in stark contrast to an entire summer of violent protests that were never condemned by the Left. Well, I take that back -- right-wing instigators were condemned. That aside, cities burned and the Left's answer was never to condemn the violence unequivocally, but rather call for the elimination of the police. Or actully permit violent protestors to set up police-free zones.

Perhaps in this case Rs will not condemn the violence and instead call for the elimination of the National Guard.

LOL.
              Literally every R is condemning this except for one guy. He just reminded folks to be nice to the police.

Your boy Jonah was invoking the 25h Amendment and I'm not sure he was joking.

Comment

Maybe this will be the "new normal". The Right answers the Left in kind. I don't love it but we didn't create this world. The Democrats did. 100%.
                Nah. What the Left did this summer was disgusting and morally reprhensible. That their leaders tacitly approved the behavior is on them.

I don't think the Rs have to take the high road, but take just the normal sea level road on this one is what needs to be done and, of course, stands in stark constrast to the Left.

Fortunately, that is what the Rs are doing. The Ds, I'm sure, don't lose any sleep over their willingness to applaud the destruction of their own cities. But, that's them.

Comment

• I'm not condemning shit. Like I said, I don't love it, but this is the world that Democrats created.

NRO has the right to complain and condemn. Froot, DSL, and CGVT don't.

Comment

• Ah he just released a statement asking people to go home, even though it was stolen, everyone knows it was stolen

Comment

• yeah whatever hannibal

Comment

I'm not condemning shit. Like I said, I don't love it, but this is the world that Democrats created.

NRO has the right to complain and condemn. Froot, DSL, and CGVT don't.
                        Well, we'll see how close they come to the Left's gold standard for lawlessness and destruction. Perhaps they'll start burning down city blocks. I dunno.

In any event, it's poor behavior even if it's still nowhere close the rioting of the summer. What's wrong is wrong.

Comment

• Literally every R is condemning this except for one guy. He just reminded folks to be nice to the police.
                          I guess that's better than literally every R not condemning it.

Comment

• Appropriate for today.

Comment

• I like the world I created. Michigan Men are colossal losers in this world. What's not to like?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                                I hope they have A1s with full auto.
                                They can come and shoot me first, if they need the target practice.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X