Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    What are going to do without the PDJT rabbit hole to fall down every fucking day?
    Talk about aluminum tairffs

Comment

• Fuck me.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Why so glum, chum? Intricately detailed talk regarding WTO reform is going to be a blast

Comment

• Hey crash...your boy Tucker had some thoughts about Sidney Powell this evening. He says he's repeatedly asked her for any evidence to back up her claims, and she got angry with his staff, refused to provide anything, and eventually told his show to stop contacting her.

Her credibility is through the roof. Seriously, it's amazing.

Comment

• I would expect most people won't talk as much about politics after this idiot is gone. Make politics boring again. This fucker is exhausting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
              Cheated out of the Presidency? Provide even one quote from her. Everyone, including Billary, saw she got her ass kicked fair and square. FAIR AND SQUARE (by a snowflake debilitated with Narcisstic Personality Disorder no less).
              Has lineygoblie provided any quote backing up his claim? Maybe he should join Powell and Guliani for Trump's defense team.

Comment

• I'm not going to go over the entire last four years for you guys. If you think Hillary has ever graciously accepted her defeat or given any indication that she felt that the election was fair and square, then nothing I say will change your minds. She's been at the forefront of all the "Russian Collusion" garbage and even wrote a couple books about it.

I can't make you turn on your objective reasoning.

I guess I'm going to be saying this nearly every day from now on, so I'll say it for today once again. I think Trump should graciously concede, fulfill his remaining days as President effectively, but quietly. He should put on his best suit for Joe's inauguration, buy Melania a really nice dress, and watch Joe get sworn in. Afterward he should hop on his "Trump" Boeing 767, and fly off to Florida, and enjoy his retirement with Melania and Barron. Play lots of golf, and watch with the rest of us as the Democrats tear each other apart with all the factions that are forming.

I actually feel kind of sorry for Joe. He's got a hornet's nest of people after his hide, and he may actually find that he's got more sympathetic ears amongst the Republicans in Congress than he does in his own party. Kamala is going to be documenting every time he slips up, so she'll have all she needs to invoke the 25th.

Fun times ahead.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• lineygoblie
                  lol

Weak, but mildly amusing. I've seen better efforts in here. I knew Chuck Hardway.

Comment

• I don’t get it. Assumed it was a typo. I is next to u on the keyboard.

Now if it was ‘lineygoblew’, yeah.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                      I'm not going to go over the entire last four years for you guys. If you think Hillary has ever graciously accepted her defeat or given any indication that she felt that the election was fair and square, then nothing I say will change your minds. She's been at the forefront of all the "Russian Collusion" garbage and even wrote a couple books about it.

I can't make you turn on your objective reasoning.

I guess I'm going to be saying this nearly every day from now on, so I'll say it for today once again. I think Trump should graciously concede, fulfill his remaining days as President effectively, but quietly. He should put on his best suit for Joe's inauguration, buy Melania a really nice dress, and watch Joe get sworn in. Afterward he should hop on his "Trump" Boeing 767, and fly off to Florida, and enjoy his retirement with Melania and Barron. Play lots of golf, and watch with the rest of us as the Democrats tear each other apart with all the factions that are forming.

I actually feel kind of sorry for Joe. He's got a hornet's nest of people after his hide, and he may actually find that he's got more sympathetic ears amongst the Republicans in Congress than he does in his own party. Kamala is going to be documenting every time he slips up, so she'll have all she needs to invoke the 25th.

Fun times ahead.
                      So you have no quote saying what you allege.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

So you have no quote saying what you allege.
                        Yea, you're right Frooty. I have no quote at all. I made it all up.

Hillary has been nothing but the epitome of class and dignity since losing to Donald Trump in 2016.

We should all strive to be just like her. May divine providence grant all of us the strength to be just like Hillary Clinton.

Comment

• Along with the GATech Risk Assessment tool I posted a link to yesterday is the news today that in Australia, a single person in a Pizza Parlor in Adelaide, by virtue of his testimony to contact tracers, caused the AU government to wrongly shut down the entire country for two weeks. It re-opens by government decree today, a week early.

So, how are these two related? Well, the extent of the impact of circulating virus is local people. IOW, the shit coming out of the CDC, namely everyone stay home for Thanksgiving, like the shit that the pizza guy in Adelaide AU put out, is misleading and can lead to unnecessary restrictions to mobility and activities.

Look, I get the CDC's intent. They are correct in a general sense saying congregate settings are high risk for spreading COVID. But, here's what they should be saying:
                          • Some but not all congregate settings are high risk for the spread of COVID.
                          • The degree of risk depends on the seroprevalence of COVID in the county you are thinking about getting together in.
                          • The degree of risk of getting infected with COVID decreases as the number of people in the event you are thinking about gathering at decreases.
                          • The degree of risk of getting infected with COVID can be reduced further if simple mitigation measures are implemented, e.g., open the windows.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• In a sign that you do not want, under any circumstances, Osoff and Warnock to win Senate seats in GA, is news that a military pay-raise that is part of the defense appropriations bill is being held up in Congress because the D's in the House have attached a requirement for renaming any US military base currently named after a Confederate soldier.

The dumbfuckery that will issue forth from a democratically controlled Congress that gets seated in January, 2021 is so stunningly dangerous as to demand the mounting of an all-hands effort to keep the two Senate seats up for grabs in GA in the hands or R's Perdue and Loeffler.

I can attest that so far, the D's are outspending and out rallying their bases by a lot. My wife who is registered to vote in GA is going to vote for these two mostly because of their ads that she sees on TV. She's oblivious to the risks if these two should grab the seats of the sitting Rs. I suspect there area lot of people like her in GA.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

Yea, you're right Frooty. I have no quote at all. I made it all up.

Hillary has been nothing but the epitome of class and dignity since losing to Donald Trump in 2016.

We should all strive to be just like her. May divine providence grant all of us the strength to be just like Hillary Clinton.
                              Indeed. If I learned one thing from the Ds it's that the 2016 election was completely legitimate and PDJT was completely and legitimately elected. To pretend that the Ds and HRC ever said otherwise is just dishonest. I believe the direct quote from Hillary was "The Donald whipped my ass fair and square. Nothing else to say." And she's kept saying that for 4 years.

The Ds never, ever, ever question the legitimacy of elections.

Comment

• The dumbfuckery that will issue forth from a democratically controlled Congress that gets seated in January, 2021 is so stunningly dangerous as to demand the mounting of an all-hands effort to keep the two Senate seats up for grabs in GA in the hands or R's Perdue and Loeffler.
                                Hard to disagree. The Ds never have a bad idea. If it fails, it's because they just didn't spend enough or say it loud enough or everyone who disagrees with them is racist.

There's zero doubt in my mind they'd make every attempt to pack the Supreme Court and the only thing standing in the way of their naked power grab is Joe Manchin. JFC.

Comment

Working...
                                X