Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...715586/photo/1

I think its stuff like this--first michigan now wisconcin that gets people suspicious

wiz get well soon then stfu
    If anyone had wanted to pay attention, people stated repeatedly that the Republicans in the 3 Midwest states were setting up a situation where the mail-in ballots would be counted LAST and they would lean heavily Democrat because Trump told his voters for months to vote in person. There is nothing suspicious about that "data dump". It was Milwaukee County turning in the results of its mail ballots. There were over 200,000 mail ballots in Milwaukee County and not surprisingly, Biden got like 2/3 of them. There were almost another 200k in Dane County (Madison).

BTW, did you notice how Biden initially had a big lead in Ohio and then Trump chopped that down and eventually blew past him? That's because the Republican govt here was much smarter about it and let counties start counting mail-ins early. Ohio mail in ballots followed the same pattern as PA or WI and were heavily Dem; they just got counted first

Comment

• Kevin Williamson: "The Dumbest Coup"

Noah Rothman’s excellent piece in Commentary deserves to be widely read.

Comment

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...715586/photo/1

I think its stuff like this--first michigan now wisconcin that gets people suspicious

wiz get well soon then stfu
        That and they are a special kind of stupid
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• If Dems can easily rig the Presidential election across multiple states using fancy software and nasty computers, why did they do so poorly in the Senate and House races? Why not make Biden's win in Wisconsin more closely match the polls instead of a 1 point win?

Not one of the conspiracy theorists has put forward coherent answers to questions like that.

Comment

• I dont think they were paying attention to anything but trump

I think they (big tech/big dems) thought they had the house won easily--believed there own polls-- but flipping 12-15 house seats and flipping 3 state legislatures and the leader of your party doesn't win was another issue where people just went whoa--that doesnt make sense

if this was coming from giulliani/trump only i'd be a lot more skeptical but sidney powel puts a lot more credibility to it.

Last edited by crashcourse; November 19, 2020, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• Some relevant COVID science ....... Positive COVID tests by RT/PCR for asymptomatic people happen. Follow-up and first time positive Antibody (AB) tests also occur. The number of these occurrences is thought to be large. Once you are infected, you're immune, right? Nope. It depends on what antibodies you develop. You can have ABs that are stimulated to appear in blood samples being tested from weak exposures to the virus. It takes a heavier exposure and usually significant illness from COVID to develop what are termed neutralizing ABs. These confer immunity.

It is not fully understood why the AB response in humans varies but it is generally thought to be the result of a strong exposure - meaning you breathed in a shit-ton of SARS-CoV-2 from heavily infected people (super-spreaders) over a 15 minute or longer period of sucking these virions down. If you quickly passed through a cloud of them in a crowded, congregate setting, you may not get symptoms or have very mild ones but you may demonstrate an antibody response that is devoid of neutralizing ABs. Moreover, you then become a person who has become infected with the virus - because the gold standard RT/PCR test says you were or are infected but have such a low level of virions that you are not much of a risk, if any at all, of spreading it.

A couple of things:
              • (1) There are tests available that identify which ABs you have and what your viral load is but they are not widely used. They should be for the purposes of determining who gets the vaccine and who doesn't need it. Such tests could also serve to identify super-spreaders or the people who have very high viral loads, are likely to seed many new infections and need to be identified and strictly quarantined.
              • (2) A reasonable question to ask that's not being asked among the reports of dramatically increasing case numbers is, how many of these new positives are not likely to infect others? IOW, they are not super spreaders - the ones that are thought to be the persons infecting roughly 80% of all new cases. One could then conclude that the scary increase in new infections isn't that scary after all. That's because only a few of them are going to infect others ..... but yeah, shut everything down.
              • (3) So far, both vaccines to have been Phase III tested under the auspices of the FDA produce a slew of neutralizing ABs and these are seen across all age groups. It's preliminary data but the sample size upon which the preliminary data is based produces statistically significant outcomes.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• This is a really cool COVID exposure risk assessment tool as we approach the Holidays. You can cone down to both the State and County levels to see the % risk from 0 to 100 based on the seroprevalence of the virus by discreet location over the number of people attending the event you are interested in.

For example, we're going to be at a family event on Thanksgiving Day in Barrow Co. GA with 10 people in attendance. There is a 10% chance that 1 person will be at that gathering that is COVID + ..........or a 90% chance there isn't any one there with COVID - I prefer that presentation.

Combine that with my post above - there are a lot of people that test(ed) COVID + that simply have insufficient viremia to pass it along to others - and I think I'm about as safe as I can be from catching this shit and probably have a greater chance of choking on a turkey bone than I do getting COVID.

Similarly, we hang out in various jazz clubs in Fort Lauderdale (Broward County). Both my wife and I are frequent gym goers and I cycle indoors - a potentially high risk exercise undertaking if I'm paying attention to the CDC. There are never more than 10 people within the required distance for us to breath in the virus in either the clubs we hang out at or in the gyms/spin studios we both frequent. It is true the virus can spread more easily when it is aerosolized but that theory doesn't seem to fit the jazz clubs or gyms we go to that are taking serious mitigation measures to stay open and be safe. Even the indoor spin studios I go to have cyclists spaced by 10 feet and have installed upgraded ventilation systems designed to filter circulating aerosolized viruses if present.

In this example, I clicked on the tab marked "Real Time US and State Level Estimates" and selected FL. I can look at my risk of being exposed to a COVID + person at 3 different levels: At the reported circulating virus level (C1), at 5X (C2) and at 10X(C3) those levels. Since I believe that the county I'm dealing with reports it's levels of circulating virus accurately and that there is a lot of testing going on, I chose the C1 level. At that level I have a 2.5% chance of having 1 person near enough to me to get exposed; 11% at the C2 or 5X reported circulating virus levels. Then, again considering not a whole lot of those COVID + persons are breathing out shit-tons of virions and, look, Ma, I've been cycling since the start of this thing up to 4X per week, still no COVID for me.

IOW, I like my chances of pursuing activities I enjoy becasue the risk of me getting exposed doing what I like to do are fucking small to nearly non-existent. But, yeah, doing stuff I like to do ought to be curtailed by some jack-asses running the show in and around Fort Lauderdale or Barrow Co. GA ...... thank you for Governors Kemp and Desantis.

Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; November 19, 2020, 05:44 PM.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• You have a lot of time on your hands...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

I dont think they were paying attention to anything but trump

I think they (big tech/big dems) thought they had the house won easily--believed there own polls-- but flipping 12-15 house seats and flipping 3 state legislatures and the leader of your party doesn't win was another issue where people just went whoa--that doesnt make sense

if this was coming from giulliani/trump only i'd be a lot more skeptical but sidney powel puts a lot more credibility to it.
                    Sidney Powell sure has a lot of time to appear on all your favorite Fox shows to make wild accusations, but hasn't made a single appearance in an actual courtroom on Trump's behalf.

Why do you think that is? He has filed and lost around 35 different cases at this point.

Comment

• For instance, just in the last 2 hours, a Federal judge in Atlanta refused the Trump campaign's embarrassing demand for an immediate injunction to prevent the certification of the Georgia vote, expected to happen tomorrow

The judge who did so? A guy Trump himself appointed just last year.

And here's another common thread...the Trump people keep using misleading or flat out wrong information

Smith argued the rejection rate for signatures on mail-in ballots dropped dramatically even with the huge increase of mail-in ballots. The state attorney countered that Smith was using the wrong numbers and the mismatched signature rejection rate was the same as 2018.

According to the Secretary of State's Office, the number of rejected signatures did increase by approximately 350% from the 2018 election, but the reject rate remained at about 0.15%. A little more than 2,000 absentee ballots were rejected in this election out of the 1,322,529 mail-in ballots cast. In 2018, 454 absentee ballots were rejected out of the 284,393 mail-in ballots received.

A federal judge has dismissed a lawsuit filed by President Donald Trump and his lawyers seeking a temporary restraining order to halt certification of Georgia's election.

Comment

• If Dems can easily rig the Presidential election across multiple states using fancy software and nasty computers, why did they do so poorly in the Senate and House races? Why not make Biden's win in Wisconsin more closely match the polls instead of a 1 point win?
                        Sounds like the Dems should have consulted the Russians like DJT did. Maybe they'd have taken overwhelming majorities in both. They had inroads with the Russians thru Hunter, after all. Shame on them for not utilizing the resource.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• 16 photos of Rudy Giuliani in a hot room. Next time don't let the intern do your hair dye.

At a press conference Thursday, Rudy Giuliani was feeling the heat to come up with evidence to support Trump's baseless and unhinged election conspiracies. And we mean that literally. He was quite literally feeling the heat.

sub-buzz-15489-1605811813-17.jpg?downsize=800:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            For instance, just in the last 2 hours, a Federal judge in Atlanta refused the Trump campaign's embarrassing demand for an immediate injunction to prevent the certification of the Georgia vote, expected to happen tomorrow

The judge who did so? A guy Trump himself appointed just last year.

And here's another common thread...the Trump people keep using misleading or flat out wrong information

Smith argued the rejection rate for signatures on mail-in ballots dropped dramatically even with the huge increase of mail-in ballots. The state attorney countered that Smith was using the wrong numbers and the mismatched signature rejection rate was the same as 2018.

According to the Secretary of State's Office, the number of rejected signatures did increase by approximately 350% from the 2018 election, but the reject rate remained at about 0.15%. A little more than 2,000 absentee ballots were rejected in this election out of the 1,322,529 mail-in ballots cast. In 2018, 454 absentee ballots were rejected out of the 284,393 mail-in ballots received.

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/jud...-certification
                            FRAUD!!
                            Last edited by Mike; November 19, 2020, 07:50 PM.

Comment

• And here's the results of the Georgia hand recount. Biden won by over 12,000 votes. This will get certified tomorrow no matter what the Lame Duck a l'Orange thinks.

Comment

• What are going to do without the PDJT rabbit hole to fall down every fucking day?
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X