X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civil War is coming.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• What will be hilarious is if Trump loses by one electoral vote. If he does, we can blame Nebraska’s split allocation - and by extension, we can blame Scott Frost, and The “Wizard”.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• There is no doubt that if Trump had won, we would have had “peaceful” protests.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• “Mostly peaceful”. Gotta leave a little wiggle room to rationalize rioting and looting.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
            What will be hilarious is if Trump loses by one electoral vote. If he does, we can blame Nebraska’s split allocation - and by extension, we can blame Scott Frost, and The “Wizard”.
            Specifically you can blame Omaha. I'm ready for western Nebraska to secede.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
              What will be hilarious is if Trump loses by one electoral vote. If he does, we can blame Nebraska’s split allocation - and by extension, we can blame Scott Frost, and The “Wizard”.
              I actually can see that happening. If so...Omaha will be off my list to ever visit. Dumbass mother fuckers.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Biden is gonna win PA and maybe Georgia. This will end up in the 290-300 range.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• STFU
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Under consideration. Will advise in 7-10 business days.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• This is not a rigged election pal...you will get no such consideration. STFU and STFU up now.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 89% of the electorate in wisconsin voted

thats impressive

almost too impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                          89% of the electorate in wisconsin voted

thats impressive

almost too impressive
                          Jesus.

0g4lw2bzpzt11.jpg
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

I actually can see that happening. If so...Omaha will be off my list to ever visit. Dumbass mother fuckers.
                            Omaha, Ogallala, Kearney....all the same. Nebraska: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                              89% of the electorate in wisconsin voted

thats impressive

almost too impressive
                              ya think?
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Let me get this straight.

Trumpsters are protesting to stop ballot counting in Michigan, Pa and GA, but they are protesting to "count every ballot" in Arizona.

You can't have it both ways. Which is it?

Fucking dumbasses.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X