No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nah, the Democrats would NEVER try to interfere with ANY process.. I repeat, NEVER.

Comment

• Peters takes it by a nose.

Comment

• interesting the biden wealth of votes from philly, detroit, and milwaukee and even atlanta were all 11th hour hail marys that brought him back from the agony of defeat

funny how so many states got theri counts out so rapidly but somehow those 4 democratic strongholds had one issue after another before the inevitable wealth of votes for Joe

its almost like they had to know what they needed so they waited

I never thought china or russia would ever have the means to hack our election process to any degree of success

I always thought big tech would have the ability. if you can run a worldwide multibillion dollar platforms controlling every aspect of out lives--whats the challenge of altering a few votes here and there. especially with mailin being what it was

hopefully recounts will catch them in the act if there is anything there to catch

Comment

• Michigan officially called for Biden. He’s at 264, Nevada would give him 270.

Comment

• I hope John James stays in politics and runs against Gretch in 2022. I think he'd be a fine governor.

At least the R's get to keep the Senate, which will stand in the way of Kamala doing most of the stupid stuff she wants to do.

I actually don't think Joe will be that bad of a President, as long as he's allowed to actually be the President. I can see him reaching out to House and Senate Republicans and trying to get things done, especially regarding Covid relief. He will piss off "the squad" and other idiots in his party in Congress, but he will do it anyway. Once Kamala becomes President, any goodwill built up by Joe will be out the door.

I'm concerned about what he may do in the Middle East, regarding our relationship to Israel, and the Iran nuke deal. I think he needs to continue what Trump started, but call it "his" plan. If he tries to appease the Iranians like Obama did, it would be quite foolish. And as far as N. Korea, as long as he finds a way to keep Kim's nukes on the launching pad instead of flying toward us, he'll be fine.

I hope Joe gets to serve his entire term. I wish him good health and happiness, and I hope he doesn't go on some sort of revenge tour like his supporters will want him to.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Interesting that NC still isn't officially called for Trump even though it's 100% counted in every county.

Also -- there are two remaining counties in Georgia -- DeKalb and Fulton. If 100% of every remaining vote goes to Biden, it's still not enough to flip Georgia. Unless, of course, they find some miracle last minute votes that happened to all be in Biden's favor.

Edit: I guess it's 100% in NC of the votes that have been returned but some still possibly outstanding.
              Last edited by Hannibal; November 4, 2020, 07:24 PM.

Comment

• Biden will not last two years. Even a year would surprise me. The guy who could barely leave his house for the last two months of the campaign and didn't know what state he was in half the time cannot survive the rigor of the office.

Kamala Harris will be the first woman President. Incredible how little she had to accomplish to get there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  Peters takes it by a nose.
                  Or most likely, by the box of votes that miraculously showed up next to a dumpster in Detroit. By some amazing coincidence, every single one of them was a straight Party vote for the Dems.

Comment

• https://amgreatness.com/2020/11/04/e...lls-were-lies/

Election Night Confirmed the Polls Were Lies

As the old saw goes, “There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics.” As of this writing, the 2020 election outcome for the two candidates hangs in the balance. But whatever happens, the American people now know that the polls were a deception.

In an era during which more than 90 percent of voters committed to a decision weeks before election day, we were asked to believe Biden was up 47 percent to 42 percent in Florida. He was up six points in North Carolina, 12 points in Michigan, and eight points in Wisconsin. Days ago, the president supposedly was underwater in Ohio by four points. Did people change their minds? No, of course not.

It’s hard to know exactly when the polling process became contaminated. Were these shy voters who refused to talk to pollsters? Trump supporters seemed increasingly less “shy” as thousands thronged to impromptu public parades and rallies. But we can suspect that the polls consistently erred on the side of a President Biden for the same reason that the legacy media so clearly abuses its readers with misinformation: They’re liars. The polls are lies and the reporting on the polling is lies.

The signs have been there for months. Trump supporters knew they were being lied to. But some Biden voters suspected it. A few true liberal holdouts began nervously grumbling about the Big Tech censorship of the Hunter Biden financial scandals. African Americans, Hispanics, LGBTQ, and blue-collar workers increasingly have resisted their typecasting. Famous rappers began giving cultural permission to vote for Trump.

Like kamikaze planes splashing harmlessly in the sea adjacent to their targets, the legacy media either lied to America or themselves as they squandered the last shreds of illusionary credibility. The polls were never meant to reflect public opinion. They were always about shaping the opinion. And as the day of reckoning approached and the real opinion failed to follow the pollster’s wishful thinking, many tried to pull out of their dives, reporting a “tightening” race.

Balderdash. The opinions have not changed that much in just a few days.

Just before 1:00 a.m. Eastern time, Joe Biden addressed a honking “rally” of supporters with an upbeat assessment of the situation. He cited a likely upset in Arizona and expressed hope for a victory in Wisconsin and Michigan but cautioned that the final outcome might not be known until Wednesday or even later in the week “until every vote is counted.” Which is code for lawyers and riots to push through sketchy ballots in close races.

Biden may yet win the presidency. If he does, I will wish him well and pray for his success. But regardless, we spent the last several months in a fog of coordinated propaganda posing as polling. We were told that Americans were about to elect Biden in a Reagan-style “blue wave.” Instead, as Tuesday became Wednesday, the race revealed itself to be what we probably always should have suspected: competitive and well within reach of the president.
                    Just a week or so ago ABC/WaPo showed Biden up by 17 points in Wisconsin. At this point, polls are psy-ops, not news.
                    Last edited by Hannibal; November 4, 2020, 07:10 PM.

Comment

• Another batch of votes from a Democrat stronghold that goes 100% for the Democrat.

Last edited by Hannibal; November 4, 2020, 07:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                        Interesting that NC still isn't officially called for Trump even though it's 100% counted in every county.

Also -- there are two remaining counties in Georgia -- DeKalb and Fulton. If 100% of every remaining vote goes to Biden, it's still not enough to flip Georgia. Unless, of course, they find some miracle last minute votes that happened to all be in Biden's favor.

Edit: I guess it's 100% in NC of the votes that have been returned but some still possibly outstanding.
                        There are way more counties with outstanding votes in Georgia than just those two. They are all over the state from what I’ve seen. Predominantly Atlanta area though

Comment

• RCP shows all of them at 100% other than Fulton and DeKalb. Maybe they are wrong(?)

Comment

• Polling is hard, it's going to get harder. It really starts to fall apart when you get this high of a turnout.

If you think it's that bad or it is psyops or some other tin.foil hat conspiracy, create your own polling outfit. You can take advantage by creating truly objective polls and you can make a mint. As it is, let's wait until all the votes are counted before assessing how bad a polling error it was. National polls seem to be ok, it is the state polls that have the issues, but not everywhere.

Comment

• Froot!!! How's it going, man?

Comment

• What you see on RCP or the NY times as reporting precincts is a tertiary resource. It is basically two private companies aggregating the stats from each county in the country. Everyone except AP and Fox use a company called Edison.

Whether or when some media company calls a race is nice to know but this is all unofficial.

Comment

Working...
                                X