Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "force their will on the rest of us"

You have it backwards.

Nobody is forcing anyone to get an abortion, (except maybe politicians that knock their mistresses and girlfriends up) but if the right to lifers have their way, they will make all abortions illegal and force their will on the entire country
    Last edited by CGVT; September 23, 2020, 07:20 AM.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Ron Johnson's "bombshell" report on Hunter Biden proves to mainly be an aggregation of previously known information and clippings of news articles. Romney has called it a clearly political exercise, using taxpayer money to damage political opponents.

Maybe we'll still get an "October surprise" on this from Mayor Rudy and his crack team of paid Russian agents.

Comment

• Gayle Sayers has died. For much of the past decade he suffered from dementia

Gale Sayers, the dazzling Chicago Bears running back and kick returner whose injury-shortened career made him the youngest player inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame, died after a yearslong…

Comment

• RIP Mr. Sayers...Omaha Central product that for some inexplicable reason drifted down to play college ball in Gayhawk land...but alas you were one of my favorite Bears of all time...and the movie Brian's Song is still one of the best sports movies of all time.
          Last edited by THE_WIZARD_; September 23, 2020, 09:11 AM.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If anyone needs a life as badly as me, here's a good website that keeps track of how many early voting ballots have been accepted

Almost 370,000 people have already voted, including 173,000 in North Carolina and another 70,000 in Wisconsin.

Not all the states already voting share party registration but the current breakdown is 55% registered Democrat, 29% Independent, 16% Republican.

Comment

• KCkVdLtxtH.jpg

Comment

• I'm really looking forward to Kyle's trial and of the police officers involved in these shootings IF they are in fact fair and with an impartial jury.

Comment

• I can see why the kid might want to fade into obscurity after this, but I hope that he will go full on flamethrowers and nuclear weapons scorched Earth on the entire media, the DA's office, and on every goon in the pack that assaulted him that night. Sue them all, press criminal charges, and force them into humiliating admissions of wrongdoing.

Comment

• Well, he has the right lawyer...

Comment

• Get ready for the riots!

Comment

• Comment

• 🤣🤣It's not even 1 PM local time yet.

Comment

• The Left is nothing, if not prepared. The only thing missing is the pre-arranged pallet of bricks.

Comment

• They censor "racists". Calls for riots are totally fine.

Comment

• Stock market taking a hit today.
                                It was up this morning, but has dropped ~2% since the early session. I haven't paid attention to Fauci's testimony, but would imagine that is part of the blame.

Eying JPM if it reaches the 80s in the next couple of days. ... or AAPL if it hits the 90s.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X