Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.foxnews.com/us/breonna-t...iminal-charges

"Based on interviews with neighbors, Cameron’s office determined that the officers announced themselves before busting down the door of the apartment occupied by Taylor and her boyfriend, Kenneth Walker. Cameron said Mattingly and Cosgrove were justified in the use of force after being fired upon by Walker and his office will not pursue criminal charges against them."

And there we have it.

EDIT: It sounds like a justifiable and appropriate indictment of Hankison.
    Last edited by Mike; September 23, 2020, 01:34 PM.

Comment

• "We didn't get it, burn it down"

Last edited by Hannibal; September 23, 2020, 01:35 PM.

Comment

• I couldn't imagine being a cop that has to deal with this shit. I have a brother-in-law and close family friend that are police in SW Chicago burbs and the stories they tell are insane. I have an all new respect for these guys and their families and even lower opinion of the scumbags in this country.

Comment

• Church and football spread Covid-19, this does not.

Comment

• More Liberals openly calling for riots and violence on Twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
              I couldn't imagine being a cop that has to deal with this shit. I have a brother-in-law and close family friend that are police in SW Chicago burbs and the stories they tell are insane. I have an all new respect for these guys and their families and even lower opinion of the scumbags in this country.
              I have some sympathy for them, but it's not a bottomless well either. 911 calls in Louisville from good honest business owners will doubtless go unanswered tonight. Anyone who defends their property will be aggressively prosecuted. The cops would sooner arrest all of the militia in the picture than than rioters. When the going has gotten rough, they have abandoned helpless people and then prosecuted those people when they acted in self defense.
              Last edited by Hannibal; September 23, 2020, 02:15 PM.

Comment

• Well, the police don't prosecute anybody. And I'm pretty sure they're instructed to use as little force as possible. It's gutless mayors, police chiefs, and local leaders that let this shit get out of hand. If I had to guess, the rank and file police would love to take the gloves off but I could be wrong.

Comment

• Nice John Allen Muhammad reference here.

Boy am I glad that Twitter is anti hate speech!

Comment

• Ds gonna D.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Meanwhile, the liberal mayor of Seattle vetoes massive cuts to police budget and gets overridden by nutjob City council. Ds gonna D.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        Ds gonna D.
                        Aaaaaand -- Gavin Newsome has just signed an executive order to end all gasoline vehicle sales by 2035.

Edit: Diesel fuel vehicles to end by 2045.
                        Last edited by Hannibal; September 23, 2020, 03:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          Well, the police don't prosecute anybody. And I'm pretty sure they're instructed to use as little force as possible. It's gutless mayors, police chiefs, and local leaders that let this shit get out of hand. If I had to guess, the rank and file police would love to take the gloves off but I could be wrong.
                          I guess, but other than one night of blue flu in Atlanta, they haven't done shit to push back against this other than grumble anonymously.

Comment

• Comment

• "Peaceful protests"

Comment

• On a related note, the girlfriend of one the the guys that was killed in Kenosha (skateboard guy) is suing Facebook because they didn't remove a post about the militia group meeting up there. The suit claims FB didn't follow their own rules against promoting violence. I see a lot of violence promoted on social media that isn't taken down. Do you have any examples, Hannibal? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X