Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
    I'd rather see Presidents release their tax returns after they leave office. How did Barack Obama become filthy rich on "Community Organizer" income and his White House salary?
    A lot is often made of this but they signed a record-breaking book deal worth $65M at the end of Barack's 2nd term. That's the reason he/they went from a net worth of like $2 million to $70ish million while he was in office.

Comment

What does Jim Tressel have to do with any of this?
      Good point.

But you have to admit, winning all those Dan Quayle look-alike contests was quite impressive.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

A lot is often made of this but they signed a record-breaking book deal worth $65M at the end of Barack's 2nd term. That's the reason he/they went from a net worth of like $2 million to $70ish million while he was in office.
        I guess that makes sense.

IMHO the "consulting" and "speaking" fees that present and former politicians make is extremely shady though.

Comment

• Hillary did the same thing, but all she did was marry Bill, and got Barack to nominate her as SOS.

Ain't America great?

Comment

• I know a CEO who signed a $100million expansion project shortly before retirement. The company that got the lion's share of that money hired him to a very lucrative one-year "consultant" position after he left the medical center. Shady is as shady
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• "Peaceful protestors"

One arrest was made. Guess who it is. Watch until the end.
              Last edited by Hannibal; September 28, 2020, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• Liberal journalist calls for Kyle Rittenhouse to be stabbed to death in prison

5f71529285f540014875f47b.png?w=980&ssl=1.png

Comment

• Hanni, In the Prius video, do we know what he was arrested for.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                    Hanni, In the Prius video, do we know what he was arrested for.
                    Multiple felony counts of Not Letting Antifa Beat You to a Pulp.
                    Last edited by Hannibal; September 28, 2020, 02:24 PM.

Comment

I'd rather see Presidents release their tax returns after they leave office. How did Barack Obama become filthy rich on "Community Organizer" income and his White House salary?
                      Well he did write two massive best sellers before becoming president. That might have had something to do with that. After his presidency, I imagine he did select speeches for big time dollars (like a lot of ex presidents/high ranking politicians). Michelle Obama had a massive best seller, and they signed a very nice Netflix deal.
                      2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post

Trump should release his tax returns. Every US President has since Nixon.
                        Sure he "doesn't have to" (FREEDOM), but this is one of those things where it's better to be transparent. Especially if you have illegal allegations against you... and you know, considering you have the most important job position in the world.

I honestly don't care about the legal stuff that Ds are bitching at as scummy. That's on the politicians.
                        That would be taking responsibility for something and we already know Trump will never ever do that. He has not done that ever in his life to date---why start now?
                        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Some actual good news

Comment

• google-hammer-sickle-logo.jpg

Comment

"Peaceful protestors"

One arrest was made. Guess who it is. Watch until the end.
                              This is where Prius owners need to pull out their guns and start shooting.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                                Maybe *all* politicians should release their tax statements on April 15th every year.
                                This way the finger pointers could show how clean they are as opposed to the filthy cheaters they are trying to indict.
                                Absolutely.
                                All for transparency. AND term limits for US reps and senators while we're at it.

Originally posted by Whitley View Post
                                That would be taking responsibility for something and we already know Trump will never ever do that. He has not done that ever in his life to date---why start now?
                                Yeah, I know Trump won't release his tax returns. Just saying... would prefer he does if his response is basically "Fake News!" IRS doing an audit is irrelevant to releasing it.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X