No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Significant number of provisionals in Georgia too. Those will outnumber military.

Latest batch of Arizona has me pessimistic. 28,000 from Pima County and trump won them by a small margin. That’s a liberal county where I was expecting Biden to gain a bit

Comment

• Trump will win the military vote, but I'm not sure at a 9 to 1 clip. He has been bleeding support there, it will be interesting to see but I think he would get less than the medic Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        Significant number of provisionals in Georgia too. Those will outnumber military.

Latest batch of Arizona has me pessimistic. 28,000 from Pima County and trump won them by a small margin. That’s a liberal county where I was expecting Biden to gain a bit
        Is it all eDay? Christ on a cross. This needs to end.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• PDJT is going to blow by Obama’s 2008 total some time very soon. He’s on his way to something in the 70s. I’m just amazed at the turnout. Ironically, for someone who pretty much only cared about ratings, his name drove crazy ass turnout. One last “super ratings” event. Heh.

Comment

• I just want him to flip Arizona so that Fox News will be profoundly humiliated and lose whatever reputation they have left as the "Conservative" news source. They are becoming a new CNN other than their on-air personalities like Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham, etc.

Comment

• I might have been wrong about California 25. The R there has pulled ahead with 80% of the vote in.

Comment

• Every seat they win in 2020 is one less they need in 2022. I remember when folks thought they’d lose 10-15 seats this election. Heh.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

Is it all eDay? Christ on a cross. This needs to end.
                  Either late tonight or sometime tomorrow the networks will finally call Pennsylvania. And that'll be all she wrote. Probably after Philadelphia finally drops that huge batch they're hanging onto. There's supposedly 70-80k there and the other 35k in Pittsburgh that are enough to swing the race.

Comment

• And PA will be recount proof. And might even turn into a bigger lead if the Supreme Court doesn't toss out the late arriving ballots.

Georgia is heading into territory that could take forever to truly know who won.

In Nevada 90% of the remaining vote (over 100k ballots) is in Clark.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                      Trump will win the military vote, but I'm not sure at a 9 to 1 clip. He has been bleeding support there, it will be interesting to see but I think he would get less than the medic Republican.
                      That may have been a bit of hyperbole, but if my old, mostly retired, shipmates and their friends that comment are any indication, it's not that far off.

I guess maybe the active duty guys that I still keep in touch with aren't as hard over for Trump, but those that have more than half a brain tend to complain about the guys they work with being idiot Trumpsters
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                        I just want him to flip Arizona so that Fox News will be profoundly humiliated and lose whatever reputation they have left as the "Conservative" news source. They are becoming a new CNN other than their on-air personalities like Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham, etc.
                        Oh, so you mean they are trying to present actual real facts?
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Tom, I'd love to see him go away into obscurity, but I'm not sure that's gonna happen. He and his moron sons think of the Republican Party as theirs now. They aren't going to give up control just because he lost. He will fully expect to remain the face of the party.
                          Yeah, it would be nice if he stepped out to play some golf, planted some roses and spent some time with the grandkids- like former Presidents USED to do. I’m not as doubtful that he won’t give up control of the party, though- if only for the fact that it always seemed to be a marriage of convenience. His ego was bigger than the party. The Republicans would be wise to let him go. Otherwise, they would be as bad as the Democrats were with the Clintons.

Comment

• The party may put him out to pasture but he’s not going anywhere. He FINALY gets to implement his actual plan all along: TRUMP TV. Coming to a platform near you for only $14.99/month. Enough of the cucks on FOX! Get the TRUTH on Trump TV!

Comment

• Trump will still hold rallies until he dies. He may even run again in 2024.

Comment

• “New Alabama HS basketball rule: Due to covid No jump ball to start the game. They then play actual full contact basketball against each other for 32 minutes, like they get super close to each other & then if the game goes to OT they WILL have a jump ball. You gotta love Science!”

The above is not a joke. These are the rules put in place.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X