Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice try, DSL.

My memory isn't that bad.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• For one last laugh to put us all in a good mood going to bed, here's Lindsey Graham pleading for money on Fox for the 3rd time this week

Comment

• I sure wish A&E had the courage to put this show back on the air. It was my favorite show before all the "unrest" forced them to take it off.

This particular cop was one of my favorites.

Comment

• Everyone try to keep it down in here this morning. DSL's gonna be hungover as fuck.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Thanks for the clip, Liney. This popped up in my feed after that one ended. These guys... what scumbags...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYoj...re=emb_rel_end

Comment

• Keep it down and turn off that damn light

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                Thanks for the clip, Liney. This popped up in my feed after that one ended. These guys... what scumbags...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYoj...re=emb_rel_end
                I think most cops show compassion like that. I don't think every cop would buy that guy a car seat for his kid, but at the same time, I think most cops like to show compassion where they can.

Bad cops should be weeded out, just like any other profession. There's a way to do that, without eliminating law enforcement. And you don't do it by looting and burning down the community.

Comment

• Wow, so if you heard yesterday how 9 military ballots in Luzerne County, PA got 'discarded' because DEMOCRATS ARE RIGGING THE ELECTION...

It's looking more and more likely that the ballots were opened by officials because they're almost indiscernible from absentee ballot request envelopes and these military members did not use the second "privacy" envelope like they are supposed to do. The ballots were spoiled when staff opened them by mistake. This will be, as predicted, a huge problem in PA. The primary did not require voters to use the privacy envelopes; the general election does. The rules were changed because the Republicans went to court and got them changed.

Finally, Trump won Luzerne County by 20 points and the local DA and the head of the Board of Elections are Republicans. From the beginning it seemed like an unlikely place that Dems would stage their MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD

But try explaining all this to someone in the amount of time it takes to just scream RIGGED ELECTION instead.

In addition, our investigation has revealed that all or nearly all envelopes received in the elections office were opened as a matter of course. It was explained to investigators the envelopes used for official overseas, military, absentee and mail-in ballot requests are so similar, that the staff believed that adhering to the protocol of preserving envelopes unopened would cause them to miss such ballot requests. Our interviews further revealed that this issue was a problem in the primary election--therefore a known issue--and that the problem has not been corrected.

Comment

• FL's hanging chads in the 2000 election is going to look like small potatoes compared to the cluster fuck counting ballots will be in the general election this time around.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Ron Paul had what sure seems like a stroke in the middle of a livestream interview. Been taken to a hospital.

Comment

• Appeals Court runs out of patience with Trump's lawyers over defying Manhattan subpoena. Says their claims are "highly contrived"

President Trump’s relentless fight to keep his taxes from Manhattan District Cy Vance could soon reach an end. The 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals appeared to run out of patience Friday with Tru…

Comment

• Quintessential Progressivism and, frankly, our undeniable future: https://quillette.com/2020/09/23/ral...c-high-school/

Really great, long read on how the nation's highest ranked public school and efforts to make it look more like the community, i.e., get black folks admitted. Of course, they use the term of art "Person of Color" -- but 79% of the student body is Asian so and I sort of thought PoC was any dude who wasn't white, but I guess not.

Sorry Asians. Your high-achieving ways must be squelched in the name of EQUAL OUTCOMES. And that, my friends, is our undeniable future.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            Hundreds of Generals and Admirals sign a letter endorsing Biden, saying Trump lacks both the character and judgment to serve as CIC.

I had no idea who this Paul Selva guy was before this article, but he was Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs until last year. #2 at the Pentagon. Had lots of interaction with Trump and briefed him at times. According to some reporters he's the most eyebrow-raising name on the list, had never come out against Trump before.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...e-who-n1240842
                            I swear ive seen that exact scam post here in 2016 except a few names have changed

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                              FL's hanging chads in the 2000 election is going to look like small potatoes compared to the cluster fuck counting ballots will be in the general election this time around.
                              EF MUTHERGRABBING Z
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                                Quintessential Progressivism ......: and that, my friends, is our undeniable future.
                                You'll undoubtedly recall Gutter v. Bollinger. SC Justice Sandra Day O’Connor concluded that affirmative action in college admissions is justifiable, but not in perpetuity. So, there's precedent for this shit ..... and believe me, I think it's shit. Maybe 40 years ago, I thought it was reasonable .... for a time but not forever. Just brushed up on the case and O'Conner reportedly was very concerned that a ruling in favor of affirmative action would encourage the acceleration of ethnic groups diverging from a melded civic society bound by shared values already underway.

That's pretty much exactly what has happened. Instead of a color blind society with shared values, what we have is a distinct ethic group who have accelerated their demands that they are treated unfairly. Meanwhile, that ethic group continues to fall further and further behind in educational achievement despite affirmative action. That is an unmistakable reality for blacks since O'Conner voted to tell M they were right in applying Affirmative Action. The reason, O'Conner wrote in her opinion, was because of systemic or institutional barriers to blacks.

Affirmative action, in general, has failed to give blacks the leg up that affirmative action was intended to provide. It may have opened doors previously shut because of identifiable barriers but I question whether blacks have walked through them? That's not an institutional problem involving discrimination - not at this point in time. But the liberal narrative continues to assert that it is and has devolved into ridiculous claims for reparations, abolition of law enforcement that blacks, without a basis in fact, believe they are abused by it and culture canceling of anything that can associated with what they call white privilege. Down come the statues of men who were honored for their achievements or leadership in the history or America.

O'Conner, given her conservatism and how she reportedly struggled with her vote, can't be happy with this in death.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X