Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    I guess Welfare is bribing voters. As is covid relief. And every other government benefit. I had hopes for something other than wafer-thin daft hawt takes, but here we are. Cool.
    Entirely executive branch-created "welfare programs". You're cool with those now? Awesome

How'd ya like that "hot take", oh master of baiters?

Comment

• Just carrying out your hawt take “logic.” As I said, if we’re not distinguishing between private and governmental acts then it’s utterly pointless to continue. Apparently you see no such distinction. As I fortold, utterly pointless...

liked you better when you were championing elimination of all police.
      Last edited by iam416; September 24, 2020, 07:34 PM.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I am the Shannon Sharpe to your Skip Bayless and our ratings sucks.

Comment

• I do dislike LBJ. Not THAT much, but I could fake it.

Comment

• Still can't get over 'Nam. I hear ya, amigo.

It put you out $50 when you had to pay some back alley Queens doctor to certify that you had bone spurs and could barely walk.

50 fucking bucks you'll never get back

Fuck LBJ

Have I mentioned I'm enjoying adult beverages tonight?

Let's talk game of the week: Browns versus Washington Football Team

Comment

• That might be your most cogent post ever.

Browns 49, Skins 6

Comment

That might be your most cogent post ever.

Browns 49, Skins 6
                Oh so you feel like Coach <<checks media guide>> Kevin Stef-Stefanski is going to show some mercy then and pull the starters after halftime?

It would be a magnanimous gesture. Befitting this franchise.

Comment

• Its about time you two got on the same page again.

I thought I was going to have to drag out my tired old "OSU sucks" mantra, to get you two in synch.

But alas, all it took was the Browns.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I don't buy the margins in these Fox polls but it's wild that Fox has consistently produced great polls for Biden. They have a good track record but if Biden ends up losing they are going to end up being the farthest off of everyone.

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden leads President Donald Trump in the battleground states of Nevada, Ohio, and Pennsylvania, according to Fox News statewide likely voter surveys.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                      Its about time you two got on the same page again.

I thought I was going to have to drag out my tired old "OSU sucks" mantra, to get you two in synch.

But alas, all it took was the Browns.
                      Remember when Lloyd Carr raised hell because OSU made his team go through security to get into Ohio Stadium, including drug-sniffing dogs? Ahhhh the good ol days.

37-21

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Remember when Lloyd Carr raised hell because OSU made his team go through security to get into Ohio Stadium, including drug-sniffing dogs? Ahhhh the good ol days.
                        Yea, I remember that.

If Carr would have had any balls, he would have done the same to OSU when they came back to Michigan Stadium the year after.

But, no. He chose to surrender to OSU for the rest of his career, and that tradition continues until this day.

I enjoyed the series when it was competitive.

Comment

• I didn’t.

Comment

• 120200136_10217822010997788_4639641030488745369_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&amp;_nc_sid=825194&amp;_nc_ohc=E88rbcyR7LMAX96MWPl&amp;_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&amp;tp=7&amp;oh=3ae2bf7bf70080ce04ed82cf88642c02&amp;oe=5F91E99F.jpg

Back to politics ...

Comment

I didn’t.
                              Well, you're entitled to that view. I suppose I'd be the same way if the tables were turned.

But I'll have to take comfort in that we hold a commanding lead in wins over the likes of Indiana, Purdue and Northwestern.

That seems to be the measuring stick nowadays on State Street.

Comment

• Michigan got their revenge the very next year in 2005. here's the video evidence. It all ends well for Michigan, liney, I promise

Comment

Working...
                                X