No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did Kimberly Guilfyole leave Fox in 2018 to go work for Trump and with her new boyfriend Donnie Junior?

* She was forced out with years to go on her contract
    * Her assistant, a woman, sent Fox execs a 40-page sexual harassment complaint
    * Fox paid the assistant a significant sum of money to avoid trial. It's revealed in this piece it was around $ 4 million
    * The assistant claimed that Guilfoyle constantly required to help her at her apartment, not just at the FoxNews Studios. Guilfoyle would lounge around naked and show her dick pics that had been sent to her. She would give this young woman (fresh out of college) advice like "sleep with rich men" or when a man at Fox asked for sexual favors, give it to them. Guilfoyle liked to talk graphically about sex while at work and numerous people in the makeup and hair department complained about her.
    * After Roger Ailes was ousted, Fox hired an outside firm to interview everybody at the company to figure out just how pervasive sexual harassment was in the organization. At that point Guilfoyle offered the young woman hush money. She had already accused Eric Bolling (who was fired) of harassment as well. Bolling and Guilfoyle were co-stars on "The Five".

A former assistant at the network accused Guilfoyle, who is now one of the Trump campaign’s top fund-raising officials, of sexual harassment—and of attempting to buy her silence.

Comment

• Hope Hicks has covid. She traveled on Air Force One to the debate in Cleveland. Also traveled with trump to his rallies in Minnesota yesterday, including on MARINE ONE

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/whi...or-coronavirus
      Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; October 1, 2020, 08:26 PM.

Comment

• STFU
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Trump is tested for Covid pretty much on a daily basis. If he has it, we'll know.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• He has it, those total effing dumbasses made it a big show not to use masks at the debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Oh dear! We are doomed. Whatever shall we do?

IMG_8050.jpg
              Sign me up for Heels Up Harris! Shit we have endured the Proud Boy's guy for 4 years. Harris can at least spell and use punctuation.

Comment

• Both Trump and Melania have Coronavirus.

I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  He has it, those total effing dumbasses made it a big show not to use masks at the debate.
                  They're going to have to watch Joe too. And Chris Wallace. And anyone that was within 6 ft of them at any time of the evening.

If this virus drags itself out the way it normally does in older people, Trump may be laid up past election day.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                    Both Trump and Melania have Coronavirus.

Initial call of bullshit. We are a month away from the election and President Weakling J Dumbass is presenting us with his long promised "October surprise". The Oh-So-Truthful One has announced infection, will 'struggle mightily with the devil', make a miraculous recovery solely from his incredible stamina and manly manness, and be in tip top shape for the next debate without the benefit of medical assistance. He will be maskless and tell the camera that people should disregard his super human health and very stable genius intellect and just plain admit that covid is a nothing burger that will go away like magic - just like he predicted. And its okay to show well deserved hero worship and gratitude by voting for him on Nov 3.

I wonder if "Dr" Atlas will administer 100cc of bleach to Trump....
                    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Let's start a conspiracy!

Left wing antifa, having completed courses on rioting by goddam commie college professors, have discovered that Hanni has uncovered their nefarious plots and schemes to transform the USA to 1970s Cambodia. Burning their way across the country, their only obstacle being the god fearing, evangelical, white supremacists. The super scary Left has secretly infected Trump with covid, in a about to fail attempt at thwarting the 2 and 3rd debates to prevent Biden from being "owned" again by the ever perfect president.

This is all run behind the scenes by Obama, with the blessing of Hillary, out of a pizzeria owned by climate activists.
                      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                        Let's start a conspiracy!

Left wing antifa, having completed courses on rioting by goddam commie college professors, have discovered that Hanni has uncovered their nefarious plots and schemes to transform the USA to 1970s Cambodia. Burning their way across the country, their only obstacle being the god fearing, evangelical, white supremacists. The super scary Left has secretly infected Trump with covid, in a about to fail attempt at thwarting the 2 and 3rd debates to prevent Biden from being "owned" again by the ever perfect president.

This is all run behind the scenes by Obama, with the blessing of Hillary, out of a pizzeria owned by climate activists.
                        Of course, it was funded by George Soros and Bill Gates. The virus was transmitted to Trump via 5G towers
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I question Trump's COVID DX. Will be watching reports on the course of their declared illnesses closely. I would not put it past this guy to fabricate reports of his and Melania's COVID infections.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I'm on board with you Jeff. This could possibly get him re-elected. (I'll go gargle with lye for saying that.) Suppose he actually does have covid. He could have all tests and status reports immediately released to the public, for the masses to follow his progress. Support him or rightfully despise him, he IS the representation of this country. A huge emotional rallying point. Or mass hysteria depending upon your POV. Very stable genius doesn't have the intellectual firepower to devise such a scheme, but I wouldn't put it past his sycophants. Would be an easy sell to The Narcissistic One. Particularly in politics, emotion usually beats reason.

Comment

• I don’t think he fabricated it. I think he would much prefer to say, “I’m too tough (or healthy) to get it.”

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Rest assured, he will try to create some advantage/sympathy. You know, working so hard has weakened his immune system....

Comment

Working...
                                X