No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden is god-awful. He’s just running against PDJT. But, he’s an idiot, too. JFC.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      Biden is god-awful. He’s just running against PDJT. But, he’s an idiot, too. JFC.
      I will take over the hill versus a shady, utter piece of shit any day

Comment

• Yeah, so my flirtation with a Trump vote is over. GTFO. JFC.

Comment

• That debate makes me scared of whats to come in November.
          It was a maga rally/ super aggressive version of Trump ... Biden seemed incoherent too often and got off to a bad start.

Oof. Not good.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

I will take over the hill versus a shady, utter piece of shit any day
            Too bad you didn't feel this way when Lloyd Carr was coaching at Michigan against Jim Tressell ...

sorry, I couldn't resist ... I tried, honestly I did ...
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Dow futures has dropped ~300 points since the debate ended. It was up big when I looked 30 minutes ago, now -40.

Guess they have the sense that the next couple of months will be spooky too! Contested election could possibly lead to violence?
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Attached Files
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Never thought I'd long for the days of GHW Bush and Fritz Mondale.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Hell I'd settle for Gerald Ford right now...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• trump shot himself in the foot

His best moments were in the middle asking joe what endorsements from law enforcement he'd gotten

i thought he was strong on penning down biden on packing the court and closing down the economy--thought he was ok on covid response

and he turned the biden moment about beau into a hunter moment on purpose or not which swung the whole moment back to trump

but overall trump was an asshole and treated chris wallace like shit which turned off many i watched it with, he needed to let joe answer some of those questions fully-before he commented instead of cutting him off

biden seemed to be a stumbling here and there but overall did much better then many thought--especially talking directly to the american people and ignoring trump--couple of good one liners he got off also. some thought the clown comment was over the top--i think it fit the moment actually trump was acting like a clown

i-biden saying he would reverse trumps tax cuts, and his defense of the green new deal along with the court packing will provide a lot of fodder for trump.

he did better then trump on the mail in ballot questions the race questions and trump did better on the economy, law enforcement and the supreme court segments, covid both made good points

but the anti trump sentiment in this country is strong and likely got stronger tonight. question is did biden lose any of his base with denouncement of the manifesto and being the biden new deal as opposed to the green new deal--kinda dissed the aoc/sanders part of the base

Comment

• and yeah totally agree CG on the mute button--would have been a godsend tonight

Comment

• I never watch debates since they are an utter waste of time, but I did tune in for the end and I heard Chris Wallace more or less doing a Wiz impression at Trump (telling him to STFU) because he wasn't observing the rules. Biden just needs to hold serve anyways.

Comment

• I would have been a much better moderator...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I was expecting a reference to the Principal from Billy Madison

Comment

Working...
                                X