• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      This is what's coming our way for the next 4-8 years. The purges shall commence immediately.
      Schumer and Pelosi are on record today as saying revenge will take place once they have the majority back.

We are well on our way to a one party state in the USA. It begins next Tuesday.

Ironic that the country is going to do it to itself. Just like Khrushchev said so many years ago.

For you youngsters out there, Nikita Khrushchev was the leader of Russia in the late 50's and 60's who told us that Russia did not have to attack America to destroy us. He said we would destroy ourselves from within.

Nikki was right.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• DSL - The biggest detriment to this administration's enunciation of policy is Trump's obsession with messaging and headlines. He wallowed in New York's anything goes tabloid world for so long he came to assume all media functioned the same way. His unfiltered fragile ego always 'trumps' coherent policy argument. Everything is personal. It pretty hard to garner support for even reasonable programs or policies when you are your biggest impediment.
        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Liney cozies up to the Russians!

Comment

• Nah... I hate Borscht ...

In other news, USSC Justice Clarence Thomas (an african american man, for those who have not noticed) swore in new Associate Justice Amy Coney Barrett, a white female, ... and the Democrats are mad about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

Schumer and Pelosi are on record today as saying revenge will take place once they have the majority back.

We are well on our way to a one party state in the USA. It begins next Tuesday.

Ironic that the country is going to do it to itself. Just like Khrushchev said so many years ago.

For you youngsters out there, Nikita Khrushchev was the leader of Russia in the late 50's and 60's who told us that Russia did not have to attack America to destroy us. He said we would destroy ourselves from within.

Nikki was right.
              Didn't we have a "one-party state" from 2017 to 2019?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                Liney cozies up to the Russians!
                Linesky?
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I think liney needs investigated...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Lineygate?
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                      Lineygate?
                      I'll cooperate as long as you are not the "special investigator"

Comment

• Speaking of the Russians, the media and the Democrats are now fully running with the narrative that Hunter Biden's laptop is a Russian election interference conspiracy. Social media has fully banned any mention of it or links to it.

I thought that the Russia conspiracy lunacy couldn't get any more comical. Boy was I wrong.

Comment

• Linerov Goblinski?

Comment

• Social media has NOT banned all mention of Hunter Biden or his laptop. Anyone can go on twitter and do a quick search and see that's not true. There's some heavy-handed censorship going on but I can find plenty of links and mentions of it. Hell, Glenn Greenwald has been losing his shit for over a week now complaining about the censorship (while at the same time admitting the substance of the story itself isn't very impressive).

BTW, Steve Bannon's Chinese buddy posted a Hunter Biden sextape from the "laptop" on his website.

VIDEOS and photos allegedly showing Hunter Biden “engaging in sex acts” were posted on a Chinese website linked to ex-Donald Trump adviser Steve Bannon, reports say. The x-rated tapes w…

I can say that I dunno about an elaborate Russian conspiracy here but if you truly believe Rudy's cover story about how this was all found on a laptop in a Delaware repair store, you may be one of those low-IQ people Trump is always talking about.

Comment

• Oh and Ted Cruz gave an interview to Axios last night. He said he thought the Hunter Biden stuff wouldn't move a single voter. Advised Trump's people to drop it.

Comment

• The Hunter Biden stuff only serves to further highlight the preposterous nature of The Media. That's it. And it does so REMARKABLY well.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X