Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    Yeah, I’m not concerned about PDJT’s messaging. I’m trying to keep Wisconsin in perspective. At 50 deaths per day they’ll match NY in about 2 years.
    I get the angle you're coming from and don't associate you with some of the other...claims...around here because I think you can assess risk. I'd just like certain people (YOU OLD FUCKERS) to be as concerned about covid as they might be, let's say, MS-13 coming to murder them in their beds as they slept for no apparent reason.

Comment

• I got covid wrong...heh...there were fucksnots here predicting millions dead.

Oh and dying "with covid" counting in the deaths does in fact skew the numbers. To what degree it's impossible to know but we all know many of the "reported covid deaths" had comorbidities.

But carry on dicksteins...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Nearly everyone who dies has co-morbidities. Virtually everyone who lives beyond 70, maybe 55, has them. How many people who die from "the flu" do you think had co-morbidities? I'd bet most of them. But there's usually an immediate cause of death and it's probably not the asthma you've been living with just fine for 40 years.

Comment

• How cute...DSL is a "coronabro"...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• What metal medal do they give you for 7th place? Tin? Pewter?

Comment

Attached Files
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Man with asthma walks into the road and gets hit by truck and killed

Cause of death?

Wiz says asthma.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• CNN says COVID

Comment

• No Wiz says CGVT is a fucking asshat.

No offense.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• CGVT walks into a bar. Bartender says "Get the fuck out of here asshat".

The End.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Tony Bobulinski, a former business associate of Hunter Biden, will tell "Tucker Carlson Tonight" in an exclusive interview Tuesday evening that Joe Biden's denials of knowledge or involvement in his son's foreign dealings are "a blatant lie."

so her is bobulinski talking to carlson for an hour

Met biden in 2015 started planning the deal with china about the same time. Bobulinski was the CEO of sinohawk holdings a company set up to merge CEFC China energy with the biden family to the tune of 10 million. that deal progressed through august of 2017 when it seems CEFC had a new target which involved russia to the tune of billions of dollars. thats when hunter admitted to bolinski he was now working directly with CEFC and the services of the CEO were no longer needed

Very compelling interview--wont see the light of day but he has given testimony to the FBI with the 10% he knows. he knows biden was directly involved in opening up a dialogue with china to creat this business venture. and he knows hunter stabbed the venture in the back for bigger and better things

theres a few blanks--not sure if boblundski thought something was fishy why he pursued this venture --after asking joes brother about joes future political aspirations and joes brother using the phrase plausible deniability --well you get the feeling the bidens certainly were looking out for uncle joe throughout all those dealings.

but you can't watch the bobulinski interview--a naval officer btw and not believe that the entire biden family is corrupt as hell

I heard after the second debate the most googled subject in florida up 200% was can i change my vote

Comment

• arizona 2 trump rallies--tuscon and prescott again 30-40K at each one

coming back later this week

I think kamalas rally will be at a barnes and noble

local stations here are saying mcsalley who most people don't like is now statistically tied with mark kellly

I don't see anyway biden takes arizona

Comment

• Trump is sooooo irresponsible with these large rallies...Biden is doing the responsible thing...keeping his to double digits. Not double digits thousands...just double digits...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Oh and crash:

meow

STFU

shaddup

asshat
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Kamala Harris walks into a bar...

And stays there for a long time.

Comment