No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm totally shocked that the strategy of trying to quarantine the virus into complete extinction did not work.

Comment

• We are on Day 200 of the 15 days of flattening the curve...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It was never about flattening the curve...it was about flattening Trump...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm totally shocked that the strategy of trying to quarantine the virus into complete extinction did not work.
          Worked in China! AND they're having nice GDP growth!
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
            Given the talent that Democrats have for finding huge amounts of uncounted ballots in strange places late on election nights, I can't blame Trump for that. Mail-in ballots are an open invitation to commit mass voter fraud.
            The County at question here is a county Trump won by almost 20 points in 2016 and the election officials who made the decision to wait a day are Republicans.

There is no state in the country that has ever cut off counting votes at the strike of midnight. Official vote counts usually aren't certified until weeks after election night. There has always been a need for time to count provisional ballots or do recounts if necessary.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

Worked in China! AND they're having nice GDP growth!
              I know this is tongue in cheek but, let's recognize China's complicity in the cluster-fuck the world is facing and take note that most of what the PRC tells the rest of the world what is going on inside that shit hole of a county is total bull-shit.

As a new presidential policy, I think we should arrange for mandatory 90d trips to China - wait, no, permanent removal - for American leftists that want to celebrate communism and praise the Chinese regime. It will take them about 2 weeks there, left on their own, to realize the huge price the Chinese people have paid for forfeiting their freedoms to a bunch of corrupt thugs running that place.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post

I know this is tongue in cheek but, let's recognize China's complicity in the cluster-fuck the world is facing and take note that most of what the PRC tells the rest of the world what is going on inside that shit hole of a county is total bull-shit.

As a new presidential policy, I think we should arrange for mandatory 90d trips to China - wait, no, permanent removal - for American leftists that want to celebrate communism and praise the Chinese regime. It will take them about 2 weeks there, left on their own, to realize the huge price the Chinese people have paid for forfeiting their freedoms to a bunch of corrupt thugs running that place.
                Believing China is covering up deaths, fucked us all over, and needs to be punished for it first requires you to believe the virus is actually harmful and killing people. And I'm not sure everyone here agrees with that. We're just having a coincidental epidemic of heart attacks and kidney failure for no apparent reason.

Comment

• It's killing at a very small rate DSL if you look at the data. Yes it's real and I've never claimed it isn't. What I've maintained is that some groups should indeed take precautions but that most people should be able to live their lives without draconian measures in place that cripple our economy and our lives. It's a virus. You can't hide forever from it. Some will suffer. Most will have a good immune system and fight it off. Some will suffer some symptoms. It's a fucking virus and it's pretty fucking arrogant to believe we can defeat it by running and hiding until their is a miracle vaccine. Lunacy. Lunacy and evil intentions in my opinion have driven this ridiculous response.

Carry on though. It's pretty good entertainment...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                    We are on Day 200 of the 15 days of flattening the curve...
                    We are on day 200 of if will disappear in 15 days...
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• CGVT walks into a gay bar...the bartender says GET THE FUCK OUTA HERE ASSHAT
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz- Fair enough.

Hey! Turning to the lighter side again...

Tucker claimed he had a packet full of damning materials, proving once and for all the intense corruption of Joe Biden and his family. He urged his producer to mail them to him in Los Angeles

And...and...they got lost. Under mysterious circumstances.

Yeah those extremely important documents proving beyond a doubt the soon-to-be President-Elect is a crook, don't bother making a copy of them or scanning them or anything. Just mail me the originals. We've got him this time!!!!

Comment

• Covid is serious. The ramifications of shutting society down is more serious. The Zimbabweans had this nailed 7 months back.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yes, but Zimbabwe axioms don't apply to President Xi.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                              Tucker claimed he had a packet full of damning materials, proving once and for all the intense corruption of Joe Biden and his family. He urged his producer to mail them to him in Los Angeles

And...and...they got lost. [I]Under mysterious circumstances.[/]

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...ocuments-claim
                              It would be funny if this was just another tinfoil hat story, but its not.

The documents Carlson is referring to was sent via a well known overnight delivery service that Carlson doesn't identify, but likely is FedEx. In a nutshell, when Carlson notified the carrier that the container arrived empty, the company immediately conducted a trace and spoke to everyone who handled the package. They still cannot determine how the documents were removed from the package.

If the NYT had FedEx'ed documents implicating Trump in the "Russian collusion" matter, and the documents had similarly disappeared, this would be a story.

But, since its about Biden, its not a story.

Par for the course.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Doesn't that seem like something for which you'd make a back-up copy?

Comment

Working...
                                X