Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post

They won't sit home. No matter how butt sore the BernieBots may become, the thought of another 4 of Trump will get them off the couch. If Trump had lost the 2020 nomination to Mitt in a contested convention, you think the Trumpanzees would sit home if the Ds put forth Bernie? Zealots be zealots and they all show up at the polls.
    I can't throw any specific number out there but yes, I believe a significant portion of Bernie's crowd will sit home rather than vote for Bloomberg. Or Pete. At least if he enters the convention just shy of 50% but well ahead of anyone else.

If Ted Cruz has somehow finagled the nomination away from Trump in 2016 at the convention, would Cruz have gotten the same vote totals Trump did? Hell no

Comment

• The Dems just kill me. Like I said before, the easiest incumbent to unseat since the end of the Civil War and they trot these clowns out.

Just so disheartening.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
        The Dems just kill me. Like I said before, the easiest incumbent to unseat since the end of the Civil War and they trot these clowns out.

Just so disheartening.
        But the fact of the matter is all the fundamentals say that the incumbent President, in these circumstances, should roll to a landslide victory and easy reelection.

Trump's noxious personality and general unfitness are what's keeping it close.

Comment

• "If I wasn't President, I'd be suing everyone all over the place...BUT MAYBE I STILL WILL" -- President Deals, this morning

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

But the fact of the matter is all the fundamentals say that the incumbent President, in these circumstances, should roll to a landslide victory and easy reelection.

Trump's noxious personality and general unfitness are what's keeping it close.
            Well sure. The incumbent has a huge advantage and usually (sorry GHW Bush) has an easy road, but Trump is a special kind of idiot that a reasonable moderate candidate should destroy. The Dems are making their road much harder.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

Well sure. The incumbent has a huge advantage and usually (sorry GHW Bush) has an easy road, but Trump is a special kind of idiot that a reasonable moderate candidate should destroy. The Dems are making their road much harder.
              They may be handcuffing themselves. The Republicans did it to themselves first by choosing Trump as Dear Leader.

Comment

• Bozo.

I'm with AA here. It's pretty simple. The clowns that the D party has brought out - and I'm talking about the leading ones as of today b/c I like Klobachar and Tulsi - are disheartening alternatives to the current noxious resident of the WH.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Strangelove can't bring himself to acknowledge the cliff the D Bus is driving toward. It's almost as if he's so deep into this co-dependent relationship with President Deals that he secretly doesn't want it to end.

For those of use who do want it to end, it's mortifying to see what should be a guaranteed blowout win drifting precariously close to a fucking toss-up.

Ds can lambaste and mock and ridicule and laugh and cry and do anything else at PDJT and his Presidency -- you motherfuckers are doing your damndest to lose to President Deals TWICE. I reiterate...TWICE.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Bill Barr has gone on the record as saying the Roger Stone prosecution was justified. He just thought the sentencing recommendation was too harsh, is all. Still deserves a prison term. He wishes Trump wouldn't comment on ongoing cases because it makes his job 'impossible'

This morning Trump completely ignores him and spreads the notion that Stone should get a new trial because the jury was 'tainted'. And bashed the judge yesterday.

The Federal Judges Association has called an 'emergency meeting' today to discuss the implications of political intervention by Trump or DOJ officials in specific cases

Comment

• I smell another abuse of power impeachment!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          I smell another abuse of power impeachment!
                          For some of us the rule of law still matters. Me and my boy, Bill Barr, will carry the load whilst Talent and his Upper Arlington "made men" try to drag this country into a cesspool of cronyism and banana republic lawlessness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

For some of us the rule of law still matters. Me and my boy, Bill Barr, will carry the load whilst Talent and his Upper Arlington "made men" try to drag this country into a cesspool of cronyism and banana republic lawlessness.

Top Shelf.

Comment

• Meh. He's capable of much better.

Comment

• Better Call Saul season 5 commences on Sunday. Plan accordingly.

Comment

Working...
                                X