No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should be a 52-48 Senate unless there's a surprise in Georgia.

Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski just saw their power shoot up significantly.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      Thank god Collins won.
      Pffft. Collins would have been worth losing, TBH.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        Should be a 52-48 Senate unless there's a surprise in Georgia.

Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski just saw their power shoot up significantly.
        Assumes James loses in MI, yes?

Comment

• For some reason they haven't called Alaska or North Carolina, yet. But those two both look like pretty sure Rs. So, that's 50. Then you have the two Georgia seats -- one of them is a definite run-off and the other will either be an R win or a run-off. And, finally, Michigan.

I think Peters will eventually succomb, but I think the Rs win both seats in Georgia. So, it looks like 52.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Assumes James loses in MI, yes?
            Yeah, did forget about him.

Some good news for Trump, the 117k outstanding vote in North Carolina are all absentees that may or may never be returned, similar to what is being waited on in Nevada. So he's almost certainly the winner there I would say.

Trump announces he's suing Pennsylvania now too. STOP THE VOTE COUNT!

Comment

• Biden would have to win something like 80% of those AND they'd all hve to count. I'd say NC is done.

Realistically, it's Georgia and Arizona. PDJT has to hang on to Georgia and hope that he keeps winning the uncounted votes at the rate he was last night (From Henry Olsen):

Last night on Twitter I was criticized for saying that there were between 900,000 and 1 million votes left to count in AZ. In the last hour we learned that late arriving ballots means there are ~ 600,000 votes left to count - on top of the over 300,000 xtra counted last night.

I said last night that if Trump won about 60% of those, he would win. He was winning over 60% in the votes counted last night. He will now win AZ if gets about 57-8%. Game on in AZ.

Comment

• Some reporting out of the Biden campaign (so take it for what it's worth) but they feel good about PA. Think they will end up ahead by 70k to 100k votes when it's all said and done.

Some of the much-discredited gurus are backing this up. Based upon where the uncounted absentees are located and the fact that absentees in PA are way more heavily pro-Biden than in Arizona or Florida.

Comment

• Biden is going to win. He's probably going to win with 290. The Ds are going to somehow make almost no headway in the Senate and lose seats in the House. And the Ds will blame systemic racism and white supremacy for the poor showing and redouble their efforts to scream racism from the mountaintops.

Just the way it is.

Comment

• James may actually pull it out. Heh. Well, not really. He'll get "outcounted" at the death. For sure.

Just a quick reminder that all them dumb, uneducated white supremacy hilljack PDJT voters in Michigan voted for James because, as we know, they're obivously racist.

And this is where the Wokeists note that black folks can support the white supremacy (i.e., being not Democrat).

I can't believe this messaging isn't working.
                    Last edited by iam416; November 4, 2020, 03:54 PM.

Comment

My final prediction for the electoral map...

483AP.png
                      I got close.

Comment

• Re: Nate Silver -- his shtick more or less is repackaging of conventional wisdom via fancystats and mathematical modeling. In the end, the answers that he provides aren't much more reliable (if at all) than just looking at the RCP average.

Between ridiculous Covid-19 death totals and broken electoral polls and predictions, I hope that the era of "Garbage In, Garbage Out" fancystats supermath modeling is coming to an end.

Comment

• Can't post the video at the moment but a group of moron Trump supporters tried to force their way into the TCF Center in Detroit where votes are being counted. They're chanting "stop the count".

Trumpers are claiming they aren't being allowed to observe the process but in fact, both parties are allowed a bunch of registered observers of the vote. According to the clerk they have 250 R's and 250 D's working as observers. These people in the video that's gaining steam on twitter just showed up out of nowhere and demanded to be let in to "observe". Presumably this is the subject of the lawsuit the Trump campaign has filed in Michigan.

These are bad faith actors trying to muddy the waters and make things look "suspicious" when they really aren't.

Comment

• Speaking of reactions, I assume the PDJT supporters have commenced rioting and burning cities down as was feared?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                              Can't post the video at the moment but a group of moron Trump supporters tried to force their way into the TCF Center in Detroit where votes are being counted. They're chanting "stop the count".

Trumpers are claiming they aren't being allowed to observe the process but in fact, both parties are allowed a bunch of registered observers of the vote. According to the clerk they have 250 R's and 250 D's working as observers. These people in the video that's gaining steam on twitter just showed up out of nowhere and demanded to be let in to "observe". Presumably this is the subject of the lawsuit the Trump campaign has filed in Michigan.

These are bad faith actors trying to muddy the waters and make things look "suspicious" when they really aren't.
                              is that where they are literally covering up the windows to hide the process?

Comment

is that where they are literally covering up the windows to hide the process?
                                The pre-approved Republicans are already IN THE ROOM. There is no "hiding of the process'

Next election why don't you show up to the board of elections unannounced and demand you have a right to personally inspect all of the ballots? See how far you get.

Comment

Working...
                                X