No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This will be my last comment in this thread for at least a few days. Going to let this LONG process work itself out.

Mentioned before that I'm independent ... my dad is definitely a Trump fan. He just texted me that Rush Limbaugh called the election for Trump. Watch out, take this for a grain of salt!
    Something about Trump winning Arizona. I won't dismiss it 100% because my dad has been telling me the polls are way off. True in many cases.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Take it FWIW but here's the AP explaining why they've called Arizona for Biden

A CLOSER LOOK AT ARIZONA State officials said Friday there are 150,000 votes still to be counted in Arizona, a Western presidential battleground state where Democrat Joe Biden had a .92 percentage point lead over Republican Donald Trump, an advantage of about 29,861 votes.

Comment

• James’ lead down to 10,000. I don’t think he’s gonna make it.

Comment

• I wish I knew where the votes remaining all come from, but Trump's lead in Georgia is down to 84,000. The Georgia Sec of State was on CNN a little bit ago and said that there were still about 250,000 absentees to count and that they mainly came from the Atlanta area (75,000 or so from Fulton specifically). Hoped to be done today.

Comment

• Democrat Party...the official home of voter fraud...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Republican Party...the official home of tractor fuckers...

Comment

• The Michigan Senate race has been stuck on 96% counted for hours. WTF?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  The Michigan Senate race has been stuck on 96% counted for hours. WTF?
                  The Trump campaign just announced they're suing Michigan and demanding they halt all ballot counting until a Trump Campaign Rep can be on hand to witness every single ballot being opened. And they demand to be allowed to review all the previously counted ballots too. It's a vague, confusing statement. In which counties? Everywhere? But I imagine it might grind things to a halt, which is what they want.

Comment

• OK, so Antrim County has been pulled off the board for both the presidential and senate races. This is a county in the northern lower peninsula that voted 62% for Trump, 32% for Clinton in 2016. This is a rural county - only some 13,000 votes cast in 2016. Turnout seems to be higher this year and if Trump is outperforming his 2016 numbers, there could be about a +5,000 vote margin for Trump there. That won't help him but it could be huge if there is a similar or greater swing for James over Peters.

https://www.interlochenpublicradio.o...ection-results

Last edited by Mike; November 4, 2020, 02:17 PM.

Comment

• Given how Biden got an instantaneous magical instantaneous 138,000-vote boost overnight from mail-in ballots (but Trump did not get a single vote), I can't blame Trump for the suspicion there. Ditto for Wisconsin, which also had a huge one-time vote jump for Biden.

El_Ar8eWMAAK7MH.jpg
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Hannibal; November 4, 2020, 02:24 PM.

Comment

• Just noticed (from a Republican election Monitor on FB- so take it FWIW) there's been some grumbling about "hidden ethernet cables" found in walls and people claiming to be required to use sharpies instead of standard pens. All speculative of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post
                          Just noticed (from a Republican election Monitor on FB- so take it FWIW) there's been some grumbling about "hidden ethernet cables" found in walls and people claiming to be required to use sharpies instead of standard pens. All speculative of course.
                          You know what? People confident they're winning typically don't spread stories about pollworkers in Arizona intentionally screwing Republicans by having them use sharpies and other nonsense.

Comment

• Now we've got some fucking entertainment. That's what I'm talking about!

So has the counting been halted in Michigan? There hasn't been an update in the senate race for at least an hour and a half.

Comment

• Hanni- Hillary won the city of Detroit 95-5. Biden's big boost came from a bunch of Detroit city precincts counting their mail-ins.

Comment

• michighan-voter-fraud-graph.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X