No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess people just trolled the pollsters.

Dow futures now up big again. Gained back the losses it suffered an hour ago.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Nate Silver should be done. Biden can still win this but Silver looks like a clown tonight.

Comment

• I’m still not buying Trump. It just can’t be... If Biden loses I hope Antifa is proud of their work.

Comment

• The crazy thing is, the Dems are already projected to easily keep the House. That implies a bunch of people are voting for their Dem rep who is more than likely more liberal than Joe Biden

Comment

• Everyone likes their rep, hates everyone else’s.

Comment

• The crazy thing is that PDJT is two states away from winning. PDJT. Winning. That’s the fucking crazy thing.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                I’m still not buying Trump. It just can’t be... If Biden loses I hope Antifa is proud of their work.
                That’s an astute point. If Trump wins, disgust regarding the riots -and the Dem response to said riots - likely pushed them to pull the lever for Trump.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• It’s gonna come down to Pennsylvania and they won’t figure their shit out til like Thursday or Friday. This shit could be a 2000 redux. Good fucking lord.

Comment

• Well get ready for the firings. Chris Wray. Haspel. Esper. Maybe General Miley. Fauci. Birx. All replaced by Fox hosts and commentators. Or people who went to school with Stephen Miller

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                      The crazy thing is that PDJT is two states away from winning. PDJT. Winning. That’s the fucking crazy thing.
                      It's over Talent. Gonna be about a 300-235 win for Trump. Fucking hilarious.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Mike is right about antifa and this summer.

Comment

• Libtard agenda rejected. Again. Priceless.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

It's over Talent. Gonna be about a 300-235 win for Trump. Fucking hilarious.
                            Way too early

Comment

• Reverse Hex Voodoo?
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Biden can still win. The Election Day vote is being counted before the Mail-in vote in WI, MI, and PA. Opposite of what happened in NC, FL, and GA. But this absolutely won't be the resounding victory Biden hoped for. If Arizona falls it'll come down to PA, which is going to be a clusterfuck, and Trump will absolutely try to prevent as many mail ballots from being counted as possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X