No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost every Ohio County is red now. DeWine going to lock down the state again.

I hope that you all enjoyed your brief breath of 6% unemployment.

Comment

• projected-us-election-winner-political-cartoon.png?fit=1000%2C1000.png

Comment

• Whitmer just had a presser about the rapidly worsening Covid situation. She's probably setting the stage for another shutdown eventually. At least golf season is over (in any real sense).

Comment

• I guess that all of those billboards that I saw on I-75 encouraging you not to patronize bars didn't work.

Comment

• Don Young of Alaska has covid. He might be the oldest member of the House. Definitely the longest-serving

Comment

• I keep hearing rumors about Dominion Resources as a producer of vote-counting machines. I tried to google it, but any real information has been edited. Is it possible that a counting machine can be programmed to switch Trump votes to Biden votes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                Whitmer just had a presser about the rapidly worsening Covid situation. She's probably setting the stage for another shutdown eventually. At least golf season is over (in any real sense).
                She's itching to pull that trigger as soon as she can. She doesn't have the authority she used to have so she's got to finagle a way to do it legally. But its definitely coming. I'm dreading all the hoarding again.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Trump just banned US investment in companies that benefit the Chinese military. Why did he wait 3 1/2 years?

President Donald Trump has signed an executive order banning Americans from investing in Chinese firms that the administration says are owned or controlled by the Chinese military.

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• The head of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, Christopher Krebs, has been rumored to be on the chopping block. If so he's going out with a bang.

The members of Election Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council (GCC) Executive Committee – Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) Assistant Director Bob Kolasky, U.S. Election Assistance Commission Chair Benjamin Hovland, National Association of Secretaries of State (NASS) President Maggie Toulouse Oliver, National Association of State Election Directors (NASED) President Lori Augino, and Escambia County (Florida) Supervisor of Elections David Stafford – and the members of the Election Infrastructure Sector Coordinating Council (SCC) – Chair Brian Hancock (Unisyn Voting Solutions), Vice Chair Sam Derheimer (Hart InterCivic), Chris Wlaschin (Election Systems & Software), Ericka Haas (Electronic Registration Information Center), and Maria Bianchi (Democracy Works) - released the following statement.

"There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised."

Comment

• The positivity rate in South Dakota today was 68%

PIERRE, S.D. (KELO) — For the first time, more than 2,000 new coronavirus cases were reported in South Dakota in Thursday’s update from the state health department. On Thursday, 2,…

Comment

• Damn media overplaying the seriousness...
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• South Dakota is at 1.3% CFR? Wow. That’s low. Cuomo should take notes.
                          Last edited by iam416; November 12, 2020, 09:36 PM.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Cuomo is too busy writing books and his memoirs on what a great job he did with Covid...he may break his arm patting himself on the back like that...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• He has held NY’s CFR down to a mere 7.7%.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Sending the elderly back to “shelter” in their nursing homes was a colossal blunder.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X