No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On a bright note...Wall Street loves gridlock...and we are almost assured of gridlock for at least 2 years...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Start buying oil futures...and guns/ammo...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If Georgia ends up being within 1,000 votes, provisionals could actually make a difference. That'll be a tedious, ugly process.

Comment

• In case anyone was wondering: Yes, they are rioting in Portland. I guess out of an abundance of joy that their preferred candidate won the election.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
            In case anyone was wondering: Yes, they are rioting in Portland. I guess out of an abundance of joy that their preferred candidate won the election.
            *Yawn*

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
              On a bright note...Wall Street loves gridlock...and we are almost assured of gridlock for at least 2 years...
              Wall Street is up because Rs will have control of the Senate.
              Hard or impossible for Biden’s (if Biden wins) tax proposals and major economic changes to go through until at least 2023.
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• After 4 years of treating every PDJT supporter as a racist, Biden calls for Americans to stop treating opponents as the enemy. What he means, of course, is that his racist-opponents need to stop treating him and his ideas as the enemy and get on board with the New World Order.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post

Wall Street is up because Rs will have control of the Senate.
                  Maybe? I don't think that the "Rs good for stock market, Ds bad" dynamic is as clear as it used to be. It's good to be a Twitter or Facebook stockholder today, thanks to Trump losing. The deplatforming will amp up.

Boy am I glad that I got out of fossil fuels. Holy shit I'd be screwed now if I hadn't. If you are in any segment of the economy that predates Obama, get on a lifeboat right now.
                  Last edited by Hannibal; November 5, 2020, 10:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                    After 4 years of treating every PDJT supporter as a racist, Biden calls for Americans to stop treating opponents as the enemy. What he means, of course, is that his racist-opponents need to stop treating him and his ideas as the enemy and get on board with the New World Order.
                    Yup. The "let's all come together" speeches have started. My wife watched NBC news last night and Lester Holt wrapped up his broadcast with a very similar message.

Let's just forget the Russia conspiracy hoax, Obama's spying on the Trump campaign, all of the riots, impeachment, the Judge Kavanaugh smears, Kyle Rittenhouse, four years of being called "racist", and all of the vicious beatings of Trump supporters in the streets. It's time to come together!
                    Last edited by Hannibal; November 5, 2020, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Attached Files
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post

My mistake. Now they are saying ~50k votes are left in Georgia.
                          If true... with the way it has been going, Biden should win a very close race in Georgia. 50k votes left and only the 18,590 lead for Trump.....

A WP reporter gave an update a little bit ago and said there's actually 61,000 and was very specific about where they are: 17,157 in Chatham (Savannah), 11,200 in Fulton, 7,338 Gwinnett, 4,713 in Forsyth, and the rest in a few other places. They are expecting to be done everywhere by noon. A couple are very pro-Trump counties but I dunno how the mail vote in those places has been breaking.

Comment

• I smell a Ratt...
                            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                            This gallery has 1 photos.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Once the loss has set in, I wonder if Donald Trump will do any reflection or introspection on why he lost. This was a very easily winnable election. He should have sent Jerod Kushner and Ivanka back home on day 1 and he should have put his foot down on tech censorship three years ago. That alone might have made the difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                                Once the loss has set in, I wonder if Donald Trump will do any reflection or introspection on why he lost. This was a very easily winnable election. He should have sent Jerod Kushner and Ivanka back home on day 1 and he should have put his foot down on tech censorship three years ago. That alone might have made the difference.
                                Or maybe just not be a lying piece of shit?
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X