No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As long as what I've heard is accurate, Trump won NC. They're waiting to see if any more absentees arrive. At max I've heard there's "possibly" 117k votes and Trump's up by 77k. Realistically far fewer than 117k are going to show up in time.

Comment

• "It is increasingly clear that Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania are all being stolen by Democrats and the research is almost certainly going to yield far more votes stolen than Biden's current margins"

-- Newt Gingrich, Adulterer and Imbecile

Comment

• STFU
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• In the end Michigan really isn't much of a nail-biter and the margin looks pretty similar to Kerry/Bush in 2004

Comment

• The NYT actually ran an opinion today that PDJT (known Russian asset for 35+ years) is using his tweets and apparent typos as genuiusly coded signals to white nationalists: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/05/o...=tw-nytopinion

That's the liberal newspaper of record.

So, again, the tinfoil hats are aplenty in this country.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• It's pretty much all over but the cryin' at this point. Trump will challenge with lawsuits and drag it out, but it won't change any outcomes. At least not enough to put him over the top. I suppose there's an outside chance of maybe one state getting reversed because 20,000 ballots get thrown out or something of that nature. But I highly doubt it. I'm sure that the Supreme Court isn't very eager to get involved and anyone who thinks that Trump's appointed judges will side with him without stone cold proof of election fraud will be very disappointed. Even then, it's not a sure thing. But I still support any efforts to expose the customary Democrat shenanigans of magically finding blocks of Democrat votes at convenient times though for future reference. Anything that exposes and delegitimizes the Left is a good thing.

But... on to the midterms and finding the next Republican challenger to take on Harris in 2024. Let's just say that there are not a lot of 5-star recruits waiting on the bench, so I'm not too excited to see who steps forward. Rubio and Cruz will no doubt be back. Poor Ted has absolutely no ability whatsoever to connect with the average Joe. Rubio is a milquetoast empty suit. Maybe Nikki Haley will run. The media will favor the most Liberal RINO of the bunch, whoever that is. There will be a very very strong push to return to the McCain/Romney/Bush days of mass cuckery from Fox News types and the Republican establishment. Intelligent analyses of the pros and cons of the Trump era will be rare and the Rs will try to put all of it behind them and return to the days of being gentlemanly losers.

Talent is going to be disappointed when he doesn't get his Midterm Backlash effect in 2022.
              Last edited by Hannibal; November 5, 2020, 09:38 AM.

Comment

• Meanwhile the editorials are predictably rolling in that opine that this is just proof of how horribly racist this country is. Meanwhile, the same people who write this pull shit cheer wildly for the Michigan Senate results without a hint of fucking irony or self-awareness.

Comment

• LOL Georgia. The margin of victory could literally be double or triple digits VOTES (not percentage obviously) ... which, is incredibly close.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Hannibal:

I can think of a lot of Rs that could be very interesting candidates -- Haley, Sasse, Scott, Cotton right off the top of my head. But, until you get to the primary you just don't know how they'll hold up. Harris was the dream choice for Ds and she turned out to be total fucking garbage.

If the Rs are running againt Harris in 2024 then they'll have a real shot unless things are going spectacularly well. And, since the Rs look likely to have the Senate, that's a possibility as the Senate will be a roadblock the Ds worst political urges and disastrous policies.

But, Harris a garbage candidate. She's like Rubio, IMO. She should be better but she really isn't.

Comment

• LOL Georgia. The margin of victory could literally be double or triple digits VOTES (not percentage obviously) ... which, is incredibly close.
                      The Ds only need to pick up 18,000 votes from 25,000? Pfft. Piece of cake. That's only 88% margins. I'm pretty confident they could be pick 60,000 from 25,000 if they really had to. Biden has this in the bag.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

The Ds only need to pick up 18,000 votes from 25,000? Pfft. Piece of cake. That's only 88% margins. I'm pretty confident they could be pick 60,000 from 25,000 if they really had to. Biden has this in the bag.
                        My mistake. Now they are saying ~50k votes are left in Georgia.
                        If true... with the way it has been going, Biden should win a very close race in Georgia. 50k votes left and only the 18,590 lead for Trump.....

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Pfft, with 50,000 it's in the fucking bag. That's only 69%.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                            It's pretty much all over but the cryin' at this point. Trump will challenge with lawsuits and drag it out, but it won't change any outcomes. At least not enough to put him over the top. I suppose there's an outside chance of maybe one state getting reversed because 20,000 ballots get thrown out or something of that nature. But I highly doubt it. I'm sure that the Supreme Court isn't very eager to get involved and anyone who thinks that Trump's appointed judges will side with him without stone cold proof of election fraud will be very disappointed. Even then, it's not a sure thing. But I still support any efforts to expose the customary Democrat shenanigans of magically finding blocks of Democrat votes at convenient times though for future reference. Anything that exposes and delegitimizes the Left is a good thing.

But... on to the midterms and finding the next Republican challenger to take on Harris in 2024. Let's just say that there are not a lot of 5-star recruits waiting on the bench, so I'm not too excited to see who steps forward. Rubio and Cruz will no doubt be back. Poor Ted has absolutely no ability whatsoever to connect with the average Joe. Rubio is a milquetoast empty suit. Maybe Nikki Haley will run. The media will favor the most Liberal RINO of the bunch, whoever that is. There will be a very very strong push to return to the McCain/Romney/Bush days of mass cuckery from Fox News types and the Republican establishment. Intelligent analyses of the pros and cons of the Trump era will be rare and the Rs will try to put all of it behind them and return to the days of being gentlemanly losers.

Talent is going to be disappointed when he doesn't get his Midterm Backlash effect in 2022.
                            How do you get big blocks of Dem votes to "magically appear" right when Biden needs them?

Step One, have your Republican-controlled state legislature prevent mail-in votes from being counted until the vey end.

Step Two, tell Republicans over and over again that voting by mail is a fraud, a scam, and urge them to only vote in person.

If there's reason to suspect actual fraud have at it, but all that's been produced so far (other than the easily disproven "sharpie" nonsense) is the vaguest "well of COURSE they cheated!" accusations.

I'd be curious to know the last time any judge invalidated thousands of votes. I have to imagine anyone other than an outright hack is going to swallow very hard before doing so, even if there IS substantial evidence. The Supreme Court could possibly rule that PA mail-ins received after Election Day can't count, but those have been set aside at this point. If they rule that way they won't literally be taking votes off the board.

Comment

• I expect Matt Gaetz to make his move. And a President with a degree from Florida State could give us the first debate that features beer pong.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Even the most pro-Democrat voting blocks have a 5% Republican outlier in them.

When Biden gets 130,000 block votes that literally do not have a single Republican tally in them, that's more than a little shady. He got a nice 23,00-block vote in Philly yesterday. Once again, not a single Trump vote in that block. It's statistically impossible. If it is because large blocks of voters get punched into the computers by party, then Republicans should be getting big blocks of 100% R votes here and there, but they don't. Maybe there is a legitimate reason for why this happens. If so, I'd like to hear it.

And this is customary for the Democrats and predates this election by a long time. e.g, Kirsten Synema and Al Franken owe their Washington careers to this phenomenon. Before the election I mentioned the uncanny ability that the Ds have for finding huge blocks of 11th hour votes in key races.

Comment

Working...
                                X