No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Despite what nearly every journalist and a bulk of their "scientist" allies said, PDJT was right -- we have a vaccine by the end of the year. Full. Stop.

And not one of them will ever say there dead ass motherfucking wrong.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• IIRC, even Fauci didn't think that a vaccine was possible by the end of the year.

But the MSM will spin it that the vaccine didn't get to the public until after we elected a Democrat.

Accuracy, and all that.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• shaddup and KYR...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• So I guess it would be a waste of time to invite any of them to the next fraternity mixer.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Huge news item being almost completely ignored by the Western media.

A list (from about four years ago) of 2 million Chinese Communist Party members was leaked to the media. The CCP has infiltrated God knows how many institutions and major companies around the world.

Comment

• I think the extent of China's espionage has been understood among intelligence professionals for a while. It's unclear to me whether or not this many actual names of embedded agents were known before this recent release of them. I suspect some of them were known and left undisturbed for the purposes of the planting of traceable information and identification of bigger fish up stream. This allows identifying how effective the Chinese are in turning traceable technology related information into product. That gets shut down when agents are exposed like this. One has to start over whether you're the good guys or the bad guys.

In the intelligence world, these games have been in play for centuries. They are knowingly played by all governments and what is real and what is intentionally faked is, for obvious reasons, cloaked. I sense that this news is part of a planned effort undertaken by the Australians, presently engaged in a pretty big pissing contest with the Chicoms, in a tit-for-tat means of discrediting China ..... it's not hard. What Chinese dirty laundry is already in the public domain is quite damaging and what these fucks are up to is getting called out loudly and clearly on a global basis. It's a wake up call when it is so easy to get distracted by COVID, the turmoil of the US elections, Brexit and all of that confounding collective strategic goals in the West of containing Chinese aggressive expansion on multiple fronts.
                Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; December 14, 2020, 04:37 PM.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Conscientious and responsible.

Comment

• Representative Paul Mitchell leaves Republican Party over its refusal to accept Trump’s loss.

In a letter announcing his decision, Representative Paul Mitchell warned that by continuing to align themselves with President Trump, top Republicans would do “long-term harm to our democracy.”Credit...Susan Walsh/Associated Press
                    Representative Paul Mitchell of Michigan, a two-term Republican who voted for President Trump this year, announced on Monday that he would immediately sever his ties with the Republican Party over its refusal to accept the president’s election defeat.

In a letter to top G.O.P. officials, Mr. Mitchell warned that elected Republicans could help Mr. Trump do “long-term harm to our democracy" by continuing to accommodate and amplify baseless claims of widespread voter fraud. He said he would become a political independent, though he already planned to retire from Congress at the end of this year.

“It is unacceptable for political candidates to treat our election system as though we are a third-world nation and incite distrust of something so basic as the sanctity of our vote,” he wrote just after his state cast its 16 electoral votes for Mr. Biden on Monday. He also decried Republican attacks on the Supreme Court, which on Friday rejected an audacious lawsuit from Texas seeking to overturn the results in key battlegrounds, including Michigan.

One of the wealthiest members of Congress, Mr. Mitchell was first elected in 2016. He has served as a member of Republican leadership, and by his own account voted in favor of the Trump administration’s policies 95 percent of the time.

But he has emerged in the weeks since Election Day as one of Mr. Trump’s biggest critics, especially as the president’s lawyers and his allies have made Michigan a leading focus of their attempts to overturn the will of the voters.

Though other Republicans, like Senator Mitt Romney of Utah, have chastised the president and his enablers, Mr. Mitchell is the first elected member of Congress to leave the party over the issue since the election. His fellow Michigan Republican, Representative Justin Amash, left the party last year over concerns about Mr. Trump.

In his letter on Monday, Mr. Mitchell said he supported the right of any candidate to request recounts or challenge results in court. But Mr. Trump and his legal team, he said, had “failed to provide evidence of fraud or administrative failure on a scale large enough to impact the outcome of the election.”

“If Republican leaders collectively sit back and tolerate unfounded conspiracy theories and ‘stop the steal’ rallies without speaking out for our electoral process, which the Department of Homeland Security said was ‘the most secure in American history,’ our nation will be damaged,” Mr. Mitchell wrote, addressing his remarks to Ronna McDaniel, the chairwoman of the Republican National Committee, and Representative Kevin McCarthy, the House Republican leader.

He acknowledged his own decision may be symbolic, but said it was necessary to adhere to his oath to protect and defend the Constitution. And, he added, “we all know that symbols matter.”
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• He didn't have anything on the line but at least its something. Principled politicians are in short supply.

Comment

• Attorney General Barr resigned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          Attorney General Barr "resigned".
                          FIFY

Comment

• Eh, whatever.

Comment

• I give Barr the benefit of the doubt. Even though he's been an ethics-free lapdog, I think even he doesn't want to be associated with Trump's impending political death throes.
                              “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• DHS, the NIH, The Pentagon, and the State Dept all were breached by the hackers. I wonder if a lot of this was spying on vaccine development?

LONDON/WASHINGTON — The US Department of Homeland Security and thousands of businesses scrambled Monday to investigate and respond to a sweeping hacking campaign that officials suspect was dir…

Comment

Working...
                                X