No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look at this garbage...white sauce...looks like semen...maybe that's why the Gay Bear loved it so...Slow-Cooker-Pulled-Chicken-with-alabama-sauce-7.jpg
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Versus...perfection...
      The-McRib-Is-Back-At-McDonalds-For-2019-678x381.jpg
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That white sauce shit killed the thread

Comment

• Mission.
          Accomplished.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Do we need any more of this heresy here?

I call for a banishment vote on the moron from Shitstain, AL...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The-McRib-Is-Back-At-McDonalds-For-2019-678x381.jpg
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That sandwich is almost as beautiful as my tractor...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• For the love of fuck, shut the christ up.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Talent:

You complete me

AA:

xoxoxo
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 7th Circuit unanimously finds against William Barr and the Trump DOJ that they cannot withhold federal law enforcement grants to punish "sanctuary cities". Says Barr has attempted to usurp Congress' power of the purse in doing so. One of the three judges did believe, however, that the injunction blocking Barr's actions should only apply to Chicago and not the entire nation. (Two of the judges were appointed by Reagan; the third by Ford)

Can find the opinion here (over 100 pages)

http://www.ca7.uscourts.gov/opinions...-arguments.htm
                        Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; April 30, 2020, 01:59 PM.

Comment

• My deceased mother in law just received two stimulus checks. How the hell do I get her out of the ground to cash these?
                          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• It even says deceased after her name.
                            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Before I mail these back (how do I do it postage due?), I think I'll print under Trump's signature. And Putin's Cock Holster on the other.

Comment

• This is worth a read for those (including me) who think we should be reopening. The article is about the stringent measures the Korean Government - that has essential brought the spreading of the virus to an end in Korea - has imposed on a, by cultural nature, compliant citizenry.

Folks here in the US are not going to act responsibly in most opening scenarios - restrictive or not. CA Governor, Newsome had to re-close beaches in LA County after last weekend's free for all by beach-goes there.That's a problem.

I've read both EOs from GA Governor Kemp and FL Governor Desantis. They are detailed and very strict - the broadcast, print and social media do not adequately explain how restrictive they are. I think business owners will follow the guidelines to the extent possible, or decide not to open if it too hard for them - and there is plenty of that in GA already - but it's going to be the patrons that will screw any opening up.

Images from South Korea, which was once a virus hotspot but on Wednesday had zero new local cases.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X