No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Comment

• These all sound like jokes Mississippians tell about Alabamaniacs.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Never trust a man who rips the McRib...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This is like watching a violent internet feud erupt between Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan over who gets to claim the mantle as 9th best former Soviet Republic.

Comment

• I'll take my grilled wings with butter, garlic, cilantro and Parmisan over Wiz's slop any day.

thumbnail_IMG_2246.jpg
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Pussy wings. I'll take my atomic wings over that gay shit.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                    I'll take my grilled wings with butter, garlic, cilantro and Parmisan over Wiz's slop any day.

thumbnail_IMG_2246.jpg
                    Not bad. not a huge fan of cilantro though.
                    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• I could really go for some wings.

Wiz, do you deliver?

Comment

• Delivery is by Pony Express and costs one buffalo nickel extra

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          This is like watching a violent internet feud erupt between Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan over who gets to claim the mantle as 9th best former Soviet Republic.
                          FUCK Kyrgyzstan!
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Delivery is by Pony Express and costs one buffalo nickel extra
                            Hmmm. Is it any cheaper if I just have him ship me a package of the Walmart bulk wings he uses?

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

Hmmm. Is it any cheaper if I just have him ship me a package of the Walmart bulk wings he uses?
                              And Kraft BBQ sauce.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                                I could really go for some wings.

Wiz, do you deliver?
                                Yes. I will hand deliver them to you Talent...by the way the dip sauce is mislabeled...ignore the rat poison label...it's actually bleu cheese...trust me...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X