Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the laughs keep coming ...

Just when you thought you'd laughed enough at Mayor Buttygig being appointed Transportation Secretary .. (I'm not going to ask if he has the legs for it)....

Gennifer Grandholm is now going to be appointed as the Head of the Energy department.

Wow. Just wow.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...nt/3913885001/

When this Covid thing settles down, get ready for home heating bills to skyrocket. This is like putting Bill Clinton in charge of titty-bar regulations.
    Last edited by lineygoblue; December 15, 2020, 10:21 PM.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• BLM is small potatoes compared to the sheer numbers of these conspiracy believing fools.

I said when he was elected that Trump was the biggest threat to our country in our lifetime. It is proving to be true. These jackasses are the product of Trump and his actions.

It is going to take a long time for the country to recover from the past four years. It may never do so.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• In some ways, I hope it never recovers.

Trump lost this election, but this country is not solidly behind the liberal politics of the left. 72 million people was not enough to deny Kamala the Presidency, but its still a significant number of people, that cannot be ignored. As much as the left would like to ignore them, they do so at their own peril.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Russian conspiracy.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The Ds need to silence their opponents. They already do it through ludicrous cries of “racism.” And #Science! (if it supports them). And, of course, painting them as some sort of threat to the country.

The Left never changes. From Stalin to Castro to Madurai to Xi to the folks desperately trying to seize power in America.

Comment

• Haha! Ok
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• CGVT is truly the dumbest mofo since Marty...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I don't know about that, but he's pretty much an unapologetic Marxist. So, meh. Sometimes, I wish he was just trolling, but fuck, man, he actually believes this shit.

This is a nice take on the tension in the D Party: https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/...s-in-wokeness/

Essentially, you have the Woke Poseurs and the Sincere "Redistributionists" (or, heh, Marxists). Most of the political power is still with the Poseurs. The gross, despicably shallow virtue-signaling fucks. But, sooner or later -- and much sooner, IMO -- the Marxists are going to call the poseurs to the carpet and force them to fish or cut bait. At that point, they only really have one choice.

Last edited by iam416; December 16, 2020, 07:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                    IT'S RUSSIA AGAIN!!!

It's a good thing that no other country has hackers.
                    I thought about this some last night. Eventually decided that if there was good info that China or Iran was behind this, Trump would have said something about it by now or dropped a bomb on Tehran. He's been silent as far as I have seen.

Comment

• A fascinating thing has happened at all of the right wing protests over the past few weeks -- nothing.

No riots.

No firebombing of buildings.

No Wal-Marts or Targets getting looted.

No blocked traffic.

No accosting of innocent people just minding their own business.

No pulling motorists out of their vehicles and beating them senseless.

Actual peaceful protests. Everywhere. Every single time. It's almost as if the narrative of "violence on both sides" is total horseshit.

There has been scattered violence where Antifa has shown up. 100% of the violence is instigated by the Left 100% of the time. A few Proud Boys were stabbed by a Communist thug this past weekend. There are also lots of videos of scattered Antifa goons picking off stragglers as they return to their hotels or cars -- some of those have very satisfying endings where the Proud Boys or some other concerned citizens witness the event and deliver instant justice. A dive into the backgrounds of the people that get positively ID'ed almost always reveals that the Antifa goons are absolutely hideous people with a violent past. A disturbingly high portion of them are into raping children. (e.g. one of the guys that Kyle RIttenhouse shot went to prison for a few years for raping a young boy).
                      Last edited by Hannibal; December 16, 2020, 08:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        I don't know about that, but he's pretty much an unapologetic Marxist. So, meh. Sometimes, I wish he was just trolling, but fuck, man, he actually believes this shit.

This is a nice take on the tension in the D Party: https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/...s-in-wokeness/

Essentially, you have the Woke Poseurs and the Sincere "Redistributionists" (or, heh, Marxists). Most of the political power is still with the Poseurs. The gross, despicably shallow virtue-signaling fucks. But, sooner or later -- and much sooner, IMO -- the Marxists are going to call the poseurs to the carpet and force them to fish or cut bait. At that point, they only really have one choice.
                        The way that they deal with this tension is for the non-Communists to simply deny that the radical Left exists. It's all a fever dream made up by wackos like me. Drag Queen Story Hour and Critical Race Theory are paranoid fantasies.

Comment

A fascinating thing has happened at all of the right wing protests over the past few weeks -- nothing.

No riots.

No blocked traffic.

Actual peaceful protests. Everywhere. Every single time. It's almost as if the narrative of "violence on both sides" is total horseshit.

There has been scattered violence where Antifa has shown up. 100% of the violence is instigated by the Left 100% of the time. A few Proud Boys were stabbed by a Communist thug this past weekend. There are also lots of videos of scattered Antifa goons picking off stragglers as they return to their hotels or cars -- some of those have very satisfying endings where the Proud Boys or some other concerned citizens witness the event and deliver instant justice. A dive into the backgrounds of the people that get positively ID'ed almost always reveals that the Antifa goons are absolutely hideous people with a violent past. A disturbingly high portion of them are into raping children.
                          They're waiting for Jan 7, when QAnon's prophecies truly fail.

Comment

A fascinating thing has happened at all of the right wing protests over the past few weeks -- nothing.

No riots.

No blocked traffic.

There has been scattered violence where Antifa has shown up. 100% of the violence is instigated by the Left 100% of the time. A few Proud Boys were stabbed by a Communist thug this past weekend. There are also lots of videos of scattered Antifa goons picking off stragglers as they return to their hotels or cars -- some of those have very satisfying endings where the Proud Boys or some other concerned citizens witness the event and deliver instant justice. A dive into the backgrounds of the people that get positively ID'ed almost always reveals that the Antifa goons are absolutely hideous people with a violent past. A disturbingly high portion of them are into raping children.
                            Quoted for truth. I mean, aside from a little editorializing, that's entirely true.

Comment

The way that they deal with this tension is for the non-Communists to simply deny that the radical Left exists. It's all a fever dream made up by wackos like me. Drag Queen Story Hour and Critical Race Theory are paranoid fantasies.
                              Well, right. But, they're going to have to deal with it sooner rather than later. The Marxists are done getting pushed to the back. It's their party, now.

Comment

A fascinating thing has happened at all of the right wing protests over the past few weeks -- nothing. .

All the more amazing considering that, according to almost every picture presented, they are bradishing military grade weapons and equipment.

Comment

Working...
                                X