No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, we've had CENTURIES to improve literacy among Gentiles.. and land ownership rights among Jews.

Granted, it's only a year and a half, but what has Biden accomplished?

Comment

• regarding 2000 mules it back to the theatres this weekend after making 10 million last week

lot of polictical candiates endorsed by trump are playing the election was stolen card.

arizonas top govenor candidate keri Lake talks about it fairly regularly

local politicans for state offices are grilled about it and many publically say the election was stolen from trump including blake masters another favorite going after kellys seat

throw in 10 dollar gas, 25 % drop in your IRA, grocery bills rising at double digit rates and the clown show parade trying to explain it all as putin/republicans/big manufactures fault.

I dont see the senate tied again. whoever wins the PA republican nominee should defeat herman munster rather easily. and many of the other trumpers are destined to win thoughout the country. yeah he picked a few losers but overall the man is poised to dominate in 2024 because the dems have created THE PERFECT STORM

the most widely despised president in my life is going to be reelected because those who despised him the most have enabled the conditions to get him back in the white house. hilarious

Comment

• You could call this forum 2000 Jackasses...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Callaghan O’Hare/ReutersLess than 48 hours after his shocking defeat in North Carolina’s primary election, Rep. Madison Cawthorn took to Instagram to post a defiant, vengeful, and typo-riddled message promising a “Dark MAGA” comeback.After decrying the establishment-driven campaign to unseat him following a long series of scandals, Cawthorn credited those he called his true allies, specifically naming figures like former President Donald Trump, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), “the great Char

Comment

• STFU
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Madison summoning that Dark MAGA magic...

Comment

• That's some powerful shit

Comment

• As long as the Ds stay focused on primary losing Rs and, of course, the BIDEN BOOM!!!! they are going to fucking consolidate the shit out of their power in November.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I believe Talent is on the verge of issuing a Dark Maga hex against you, froot, so tread carefully

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                      As long as the Ds stay focused on primary losing Rs and, of course, the BIDEN BOOM!!!! they are going to fucking consolidate the shit out of their power in November.
                      If they keep up the crap they are doing now, they are going to assure Donald Trump's re-election, and it will be 100% their own fault.

FTR, and FWIW, that's not what I want.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• STFU
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

If they keep up the crap they are doing now, they are going to assure Donald Trump's re-election, and it will be 100% their own fault.

Dems are not doing anything rn which is the problem.
                          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Ukraine: Two newsworthy occurrences:

Blame for the emerging "food crisis" as it has been defined by organs of the UN, is being assigned to Putin. The Kremlin's not surprising response? It's the fault of the west's sanctions. The central problem is that the port of Odesa is being blocked by the Russian Navy. It is from here that tons of Ukrainian grain are stored and can't be moved. The upcoming harvest cannot be stored in Odesa's silos. Here is no easy answer to getting the currently stored grain out of Odesa. Lots of suggestions on how to do it, none of them practical. Analysts have observed the circumstance amounts to a choice between escalation of hostilities between the west and Russia and famine. I think that's press hyperbole. My take is that over the coming weeks, Putin, not wanting to be blamed for a global famine, will allow some kind of very controlled shipping from Odessa with lots of obstacles to be overcome to do it and demands that specific sanctions be removed to allow transit.

On the ground and at the tactical level, the Russians aren't making a lot of progress in trying to encircle Ukrainian forces defending the western reaches of the Donbas Oblast. However, this is the main thrust of current Russian operations and everything points to their commanders focusing on this goal. In other regions of UKraine in the NE and SW, RUssian bombardment is the primary threat. Doctrinally, this a thing for the Russian Army - pound relentlessly, occupy territory after it's reduced to ruble.

On the political front there are major problems for the Russian FSB trying to establish political control of Mariupol and elsewhere. According to reports there are all kinds of clan based interests within the Donbas region arguing about who's agenda will be advanced. No surprise here and that sort of thing occurred in the Balkans when Tito's Yugoslavia dissolved. It was the underlying cause of the decades of conflict in that region that didn't end until the late 90s and continues to smolder today. The crescent shaped territory of Ukraine that Russia hopes to ultimately control is on a smaller scale but one can envision a constant, disruptive and costly conflict going on there for a long time.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

I tend to think the people who actually vote for Trump would bear at least 1% of the blame for his reelection.

Comment

• My vote is for you to STFU.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X