• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heh
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

Here’s your answer: Trump was in Cullman, Alabama for a rally this weekend. He essentially called it the Trump Vaccine and urged people to get the shot. He was booed.

If he wants to call it the Trump vaccine and will urge people to get the shot, then let me commend Trump for making the public request.
      I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Pfizer was just given full FDA approval. I’m sure it will mean jack shit to those who don’t want to take the vaccine in the first place. It does remove a key argument against vaccine mandates from employers, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
          Pfizer was just given full FDA approval. I’m sure it will mean jack shit to those who don’t want to take the vaccine in the first place. It does remove a key argument against vaccine mandates from employers, though.
          Yeah, and in the same breath that they double down on being anti-vaxx, they will tout improving fatality rates and completely miss the irony of why. It’s a crazy world.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I support employer mandated vaccination. Both lawful and IMO constutional. Courts agree with me. Outside of that no. Your choice. Still legally murkey for businesses to require vaccination for customers to enter/receive services. Not as clear cut as mandates for employees.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Pfizer was just given full FDA approval. I’m sure it will mean jack shit to those who don’t want to take the vaccine in the first place. It does remove a key argument against vaccine mandates from employers, though.
              So they finally published the long term effects? or nah?

Comment

• Not new news but both Jessie Jackson and his wife were admitted with COVID. Both receiving antibody treatment and improving this morning. Another miracle COVID drug developed by evil big pharma. Right. Let's regulate that.

Watching the Chicoms strangle tech free enterprise in China with regulatory bull shit and acting like fucking communists. While China, according to experts, pose an economic threat to the US the commies, as history demonstrates, will fuck it up. I think we're good.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Has there been long term adverse effects with other vaccines in the past? Serious question. I really don't know. I just find it odd that there's so much backlash to this particular vaccine.

Comment

Just in the hours after it was approved, NYC Schools say they will require all teachers be vaccinated now with no opting out. The Military is about to do the same.

(*genuine religious and medical exemptions always apply)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Just in the hours after it was approved, NYC Schools say they will require all teachers be vaccinated now with no opting out. The Military is about to do the same.

I wish it were possible to eliminate the religious exemptions. Your imaginary bearded Sky Dad tells you “Thou Shalt Have No Vaccines” is a pretty silly reason.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

I wish it were possible to eliminate the religious exemptions. Your imaginary bearded Sky Dad tells you “Thou Shalt Have No Vaccines” is a pretty silly reason.
                        The number of people who can legitimately claim the religious exemption are extremely small, though I don't doubt some fakers will try. Those beliefs tend to go hand in hand with faiths that are also against military service, so I'd be immediately suspicious of anyone there that tried to claim it. But also if they do a little digging and you've taken vaccines in your past or had your kids vaccinated for other things, the jig would be up.

Comment

Has there been long term adverse effects with other vaccines in the past? Serious question. I really don't know. I just find it odd that there's so much backlash to this particular vaccine.
                          I forget the acronym but there's a data base that list adverse reactions for all FDA approved drugs. A while back an analysis of the FDA approved vaccines demonstrated adverse reactions to them was consistent with previously approved vaccines. IOW, adverse reactions were rare. You'll remember the blood clotting thing. Something like .002% chance of it occurring, much less for death and death was associated with other conditions with only one person dieing, I think it was, that had no predisposing factors.

The line that I won't get vaxed because we don't know all the side effects while reasonable at face is becoming less and less valid as time goes on and deaths from COVID decline with few reports of adverse vaccine related reactions. It's becoming a risk/benefit thing with benefits rapidly out pacing risks.

Comment

Has there been long term adverse effects with other vaccines in the past? Serious question. I really don't know. I just find it odd that there's so much backlash to this particular vaccine.
                            0 long term studies. Do we know the long term effects on fertility? nope, what we do know is "the COVID spike protein gets into the blood where it circulates for several days post-vaccination and then accumulates in organs and tissues including the spleen, bone marrow, the liver, adrenal glands and in “quite high concentrations” in the ovaries." That protein is a pathogenic protein, meaning it's toxic. We know that as a woman, the vaccine can change your period.

Now, instances are rare of vax complications, but we don't know any long term effects of your body storing the toxic spike protein in your organs.

could also be with the vaccine itself. It appears the only benefit of the vaccine is you will have a better time with the virus than if you weren't vaccinated. You can still get it, you can still spread it.
                            When the polio vax was giving children polio, they pulled that fucker.

Beyond all of that, no one in my family is high risk. It would be a larger risk for us to get the vaccine.

from my own point of view, take it for what it's worth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

you really seem to get off on this type of thing. i can read the genuine excitement in this statement

Comment

It's purely political. There would be a lot less backlash if f COVID didn't happen in an election year and wasn't such a rich opportunity for political weaponization.

Comment

Working...
                                X