Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post

Even 40 years later, Burt Campbell’s failure to understand that concept was one of Soap’s most hysterical moments.
    Indeed...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
      This (again) is the IT worker that some have been hailing as a 'star witness' to fraud in Michigan. Even Giuliani tries to calm her down and get her to shut the fuck up. And this is how's she's talking to a REPUBLICAN on the Committee.

Everyone should watch this clip and tell me if you find this woman highly credible. And then ask yourself what value a sworn affidavit from this woman has.

I have read her affidavit. The meat of it is that she saw people running ballots through the voting machines multiple times. I don't know what credibility she has in any other area. I haven't seen her referred to as a star witness though. There are many others with more meaningful testimony, including people who:
      1. Personally witnessed shenanigans and were forcibly tossed from the room when they exercised their right to challenge the votes.
      2. Personally witnessed ballots being loaded from the back of a van with no chain of custody or any other rules being followed.

There was no videoing allowed in the TCF center, which itself feels like a red flag to me, but maybe there is some kooky election law that accounts for this. If there are no secret balloting/privacy issues, then you should be free to take video of the entire process.
      Last edited by Hannibal; December 3, 2020, 09:19 AM.

Comment

• Roger Stone claims "I just learned of absolute incontrovertible evidence of North Korean boats delivering ballots through a harbor in Maine, the state of Maine. If this checks out, if law enforcement looked into that and it turned out to be true, it would be proof of foreign involvement in the election."

https://www.newsweek.com/roger-stone...-fraud-1551937

Quick! Somebody book the conference room at the nearest Holiday Inn Express so we can get to the bottom of this. Time to EXPOSE THE TRUTH.

Comment

• Get Trey Wingo on it. He has time on his hands...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Sounds like a good excuse to get some lobster rolls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

I have read her affidavit. The meat of it is that she saw people running ballots through the voting machines multiple times. I don't know what credibility she has in any other area. I haven't seen her referred to as a star witness though. There are many others with more meaningful testimony, including people who:
              1. Personally witnessed shenanigans and were forcibly tossed from the room when they exercised their right to challenge the votes.
              2. Personally witnessed ballots being loaded from the back of a van with no chain of custody or any other rules being followed.

There was no videoing allowed in the TCF center, which itself feels like a red flag to me, but maybe there is some kooky election law that accounts for this. If there are no secret balloting/privacy issues, then you should be free to take video of the entire process.
              I don't know what the laws are in Michigan but a big source of confusion is that in many states, maybe most or all of them, observers aren't there to do anything but observe. They don't have a power to "object" or demand votes be tossed or challenge anything. They can lodge complaints after the fact but they aren't involved in the vote counting.

This is also a problem when people from outside the area or even the state try to serve as observers. Those types of people are likely hyperpartisan and have little knowledge about local procedures. In fact the Trump campaign sued (and lost) a case prior to the Election where they were trying to overturn a PA state law that requires observers live in the county where they'll be serving.

I worked the polls a couple times 15 years ago so that was before everyone had a camera in their pocket, but if some observer had brought a camcorder and tried to film everything, I'm pretty sure that wasn't allowed. Now I didn't tabulate votes back at the BOE afterwards either, so I don't know what they do.
              Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; December 3, 2020, 11:33 AM.

Comment

• What good is being an election observer if you can't stop fraud in real time and nobody is willing to follow up on after-the-fact testimony?
                Last edited by Hannibal; December 3, 2020, 11:50 AM.

Comment

• Here are the rules in Ohio as far as observers are concerned

When I worked the polls every table had 2 registered Democrats, 1 registered Republican. In rural areas I'm sure it was the opposite. I imagine in the counting room afterwards something similar goes on.

Comment

• Michigan rules for Poll Watchers and for Election Challengers:

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• In Fl, 11,000 new cases reported today. A record. Over the past 2d, over 115,000 tests were performed. Another new record. % positives drops about 1%, to under 8% R(t) remains at 1.0. Deaths remain at a shocking 1.4% of all cases....... and the lead article in this morning Sun Sentinel alleges Desantis is "spinning the data."

Unemployment in FL reaches a post pandemic low.
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• ........ stay the fuck home, don't buy anything, travel, go to a restaurant, a gym or go to work. If you catch this deadly virus from being stupid and do things the government is telling you not to do, you are un-American, will kill children and grandparents and you will probably die because of that.

OTH, if you do a risk assessment based on your personal tolerance for said risk knowing full well you may catch this thing, the government will tell you, I told you so. Never mind you were in the 97% of humans who suffered nothing more than mild symptoms and some inconvenience imposed upon you by a set of often contradictory isolation, quarantine and post infection testing protocols.

Yep, America handled this pandemic well.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Interesting observation here...Alito setting a deadline after the "Safe harbor" date of Dec. 8 sends a pretty big signal about how the Supreme Court feels about stepping in on any of these election challenges. Not that any serious person thought that they would.

Comment

• There is a growing schism between the wackadoodle QAnon type people in the Trump coalition and actual conservatives, trying to win the GA runoffs.

EoXI3_bWMAATcAL?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• Let them fight

Comment

• Has anyone noticed the jousting between Manchin and AOC? It occurred to me that he may be so fed up with the far left wing of his party, and given the state he represents, that he may flip parties if the Ds win both Georgia races. Pull the Arlen Specter move in reverse.

Comment

Working...
                                X