No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indeed. And when the break 30-14 for the D it will be all the more reason to raise red flags.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• But...but...Shouldn't every *legal* vote be counted?
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I can't emphasize the word legal enough.

Comment

• "Legal" being defined as however Donald Trump wants it defined.

Comment

• Meanwhile General Flynn (one of our great patriots) is posting manifestos about how Trump should suspend the Constitution, impose martial law, and have the military conduct a new election.

Comment

• The UK is the first country to approve the Pfizer vaccine for distribution. I wonder if this will be enough for the likes of Biden, Kamala and Cuomo or whether they will still refuse to trust a vaccine approved by "Trump's FDA". I'm guessing the Ds will change their anti-vaxxer tune. Of course, they will still scream about sort of social justice woke bullshit as it relates to vaccine distribution. Progs gonna Prog.

Comment

• And trolls gonna troll
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Not sure if Jeff beat me to this but there's more good news on the vaccine front.

Comment

• Jim Inhofe, not somebody who typically defies Trump, says the defense bill will NOT do anything about Section 230 and it WILL include anti-Confederate name language. He says he previously vowed to kill it for Trump's sake but now that Trump's 'not likely to win reelection', he's changed his mind about that too.

Comment

• And in today's latest news about how the foaming-at-the mouth kook Left is no longer confined to small University departments whose names end in "Studies"...

The NASDAQ has announced a new policy that they are going to start demanding diversity quotas for the companies listed on the exchange.

A full three fourths of the companies listed on the exchange would not meet these new standards.

Comment

• Hey enough of the depressing shit...the greatest sandwich ever created is back today!!
                        Attached Files
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Nothing to see here, Hannibal. Nothing at all.

Comment

• We need to coin a new word to describe the economic system that we are living in.. An economy totally run by soulless, average-IQ bureaucrats and Marxist nutcases, who are repeatedly hoodwinked into flushing massive amounts of money down the toilet in the name of virtue-signalling.

Comment

• glad didnt pay 50 bucks for that fight but on youtube it wasnt bad

nothing compared to the hannibal DSL massacre

starting to get a lot more covid cases and vent cases the last 48 hours. tgiving bounceback I guess

question is take the vaccine and worry about immunosupressant type side effects down the road
                              or dont take it and wind up in a vegetative state like wiz

Comment

• Crash- What's your favorite blooper from Sydney Powell's Wisconsin challenge filing?

Some think it's that she didn't get permission to represent one of her two Plaintiffs in the case but me, I like the fact that she demanded 48 hours of security camera footage from the TCF Center. Which is in Detroit.

Comment

Working...
                                X